IGNORED

Telling Youngsters About Patts

sod

So I came to know about Pattaya from a guy I worked with this summer. He could have easily been a father to me, I'm 23 he's 50ish. He's a mess though, no wife or kids. Probably trips to Thailand are the reason for that. Anyway, he told me I should go there. At first I was abit hesitant since I don't really have a steady income, still working my way through the university. During the summer I did some research though and decided to save up the money from my part-time jobs here n there.

Back to the subject though, the guy is in his 50s and I presume whole lot more people of his age are travelling to Patts annualy. Has anyone experienced similair thing? A older generation telling you about Thailand and the whole "paradise" thing? Maybe some of the older BM's have told their sons about it?

"Freedom is the most contagious virus known to men " - Hubert. H

I was brought to thailand last year for my first trip to patts by my dad when i was 18 he is 50+. I love it been twice once each year looking to go in febuary again and next summer.

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

I used to go missing a lot...Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World.

George Best the World Greatest.. Just ask Pele

Hey havva take exception to this I am well over fifty but still fit and very active so why should over fifties not go to LOS I get the impression that we should be going to Jersey, Bournemouth etc with our hanky tied in knots and a cardigan and slacks on well let me say that aint me or any of my friends who are regulars to Pats. If the truth be told we are still having a beer and contemplating the talent when the younger ones are back at the hotel pissed with a toilet full of spew and a very angry girl.

Semper Fi

So I came to know about Pattaya from a guy I worked with this summer. He could have easily been a father to me, I'm 23 he's 50ish. He's a mess though, no wife or kids. Probably trips to Thailand are the reason for that. Anyway, he told me I should go there. At first I was abit hesitant since I don't really have a steady income, still working my way through the university. During the summer I did some research though and decided to save up the money from my part-time jobs here n there.

Back to the subject though, the guy is in his 50s and I presume whole lot more people of his age are travelling to Patts annualy. Has anyone experienced similair thing? A older generation telling you about Thailand and the whole "paradise" thing? Maybe some of the older BM's have told their sons about it?

I'm not really sure what you are getting at Sod. So this guy you worked with was in his fifties,unmarried, and taking holidays to Patts. Is this why you call him a mess? Or are there other factors you haven't mentioned?

I'm in my late thirties but hope one day to be in my fifties, unmarried and holidaying to Patts (if not living there). It's something of an aspiration in fact.

To answer your question I haven't met that many people in London that go to Pattaya, but wouldn't consider guys in there fifties or sixties to be from an older generation anyway. I'd also be a little bit cautious telling guys in their early tweenties about Patts, I'd rather it didn't become swamped with the 'young, dumb, and full of cum' brigade. After all they already have Ibiza, Malaga, Ianapa, etc.. and I couldn't bear to spend a day in any of those places. It would be a shame if Pattaya ended up in the same state. So come along Sod, enjoy yourself, but please don't feel the need to tell all of your friends.

Be careful Sod, I dont think you'll be making a lot of friends in here if you start telling men over 50, not married and without kids are a mess... Lots of BMs are in this situation from what I can see and like many, I wish I will be fit enough when I reach 50 to still holiday in LOS!! :-)

To be honest with you , I discovered LOS through a friend who went there to celebrate his 30th birthday! He just couldnt stop talking about it when he came back so about 6 months later i went there with another friend of mine! The result? We are both addicted and since then we're going there every time we can!

I am now 28 and discovered LOS when i was 25. I think this is the right age even though some older BMs will disagree as they dont really like younger people stealing their BGs!! :D But I agree with them when they say that many young guys come to LOS and make a mess! Getting so drunk that they are making fools of themselves...

I see LOS as an entertainment myself, I go there to have fun and absolutely not to find love (which i think everyone should do).

Now, to answer your question, I am not too sure it is a very good idea to introduce people to LOS when they are too young, like 18 or 20. Because this place is so addictive that they might just give up everything and go there with not much money hoping to get a job or something! This would be a big mistake because it is so much easier to go there regularly when you have a proper job! And if you get fed up of LOS (is it possible?) you are still building something for yourself in your own country!

I would definitely tell my son about this place because I'm not against him having a good time in this wonderful country, but if he is his father's son then I guess it is best for me to let him finish his studies and start working before introducing him to LOS!

Anyway, thats just my point of view, Im sure many will disagree!

Have in LOS anyway, thats the one thing that's for sure!!

Patts is for everyone, young and old. I first went with my older brother and all the girls thought he was my dad lol.. we had a great laugh though and would recommend it to anyone. Some of the older dudes get jealous of the younger ones but they shouldn't worry 'cos the bar girls think the older ones are more loaded so looks mean nothing in LOS. Just remember to respect to the place like u would your home and u will have a fantastic time.

Didn't mean to be disrespectful with "in his 50s". I simply stated that he was 2x my age, could have been a father to me. About him being a mess, well, it's not because of him being single at this age and having no kids, there a few more things that I just don't want to mention. I don't think he's a member on this board since he's not exactly tech-savvy but I just don't want go arounnd talking about other's issues. Anyhow, thx for the answers guys. My folks are still together after so many years, I couldn't imagine my father comming up to me one day and just telling me about his experiences in Thailand. Was just wondering if other BMs would actualy tell their offspring about the place.

again, thx for your input. and my appologies if I offended anyone, wasn't intentional.

"Freedom is the most contagious virus known to men " - Hubert. H

Well hitting 50 this year. And I tell EVERYBODY to come to Los! :D

Now, not too many youngsters! Because they come in that place where everybody was happy to be BF by you, and now these young guys, go away with the young girls, who now do not only want the hole baht, but the fun of a young farang too. There we are with the left-overs.

No kidding now. I am married, have a perfectly happy life. Wife is 10 years younger, and has a figure of a teenager (not exaggerating) Life goes by. And a nice young chick for the holiday, I get while I can. Am already getting bald, good looks gone, so I hurry.

So you do not have to go through a sad life. Patts is fun, to go away from the every day family life, feel young and a bit crazy for a few weeks.

Yipikayee

when I was in my mid 20's I took my dad to Pattaya, I remember it blew his mind, what a laugh

W

Well hitting 50 this year. And I tell EVERYBODY to come to Los! :Bow:

Now, not too many youngsters! Because they come in that place where everybody was happy to be BF by you, and now these young guys, go away with the young girls, who now do not only want the hole baht, but the fun of a young farang too. There we are with the left-overs.

No kidding now. I am married, have a perfectly happy life. Wife is 10 years younger, and has a figure of a teenager (not exaggerating) Life goes by. And a nice young chick for the holiday, I get while I can. Am already getting bald, good looks gone, so I hurry.

So you do not have to go through a sad life. Patts is fun, to go away from the every day family life, feel young and a bit crazy for a few weeks.

Yipikayee

I am in my 50's and some the young bar girls have admitted they prefer older guy cos we are less work more pay, the younger guys try not to pay much but want to shag all night. I admit that I am more generouse then I ought to be and get tired a bit sooner then I used to

when I was in my mid 20's I took my dad to Pattaya, I remember it blew his mind, what a laugh

W

Similar for me, i took my old man out last year, was my 30th and his 60th, he left me to fly home alone :Oops5: and stayed a extra 2 months. Hes been back since for 3 months and now hes off again this month, what have i done.

Marvin%20(i%27m%20so%20depressed)%20RobotSMALL.jpg

DROIDBOY

I have twice witnessed Thai girls drop a younger falang for an older one simply because the older ones in both cases were a better bet financially, although in one case one of the younger falangs was a bit of an arsehole and upon being dumped he turned quite nasty. Mind you the young gogo girls are more attracted to young fellows until they get to their mid to late twenties and realise where their bread is buttered. The girls prefer a spender to a scrooge regardless of age.

My son came to Pattaya over Xmas and the New Year and he loved it. He was 29 and I was interested in seeing if there was any truth in various claims I have heard that young fellows sometimes get free sex. Needless to say he did not. He had different girls each night and had about 2 nights off in the 4 weeks he was there.

I tell anyone who listens.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I would think to talk about Pattaya to a youngster friend whom i found to be sad,delusioned, bitter related to his experience with women in farangland.

After that,the ball is on his side..he just take it or not.

I don't put any problem coz he is a 20's so he will be "fucked up"after knowing Pattaya.

What's "fucked up"?

I feel already cheated and really fucked up here in farangland knowing what's going on in Pattaya.

Don't need to discover Pattaya for this.

Money will get you bitches, but bitches will never give you money.

ive took my old man twice now he loves it there im 27 hes 53, better than going blackpool with him.

I was in my 20s when i first went to pattaya now i an 52 and i can use a pc.pattaya is for young and old and me.Iwould hate to see the town full of 70 year olds and then die .it is like a football team keep the young blood comeing .

I was thinking of traveling to Thailand before I'd ever heard of Pattaya. but then my 45 yo uncle told me of bars full of 5$ women and with a little bit of research I found Pattaya.