IGNORED

Steven Gerrard

leeds

steven gerrard cleared of a charge of affray after been shown on cctv punching a man three times his barrister pleaded a case of self defence.seven other people

involed will be sentenced in august.gerrards barristers fee for the casework was £250000 not a bad wage .now lads do you think been able to afford that helps

or what.it seems if you got enough cash can get away with anything even murder o j simson comes to mind ?

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

What the hell does this have to do with learning Thai????!!!!!

Chasing girls can be expensive

But it's more expensive if you catch one

sorry posted wrong place monday blues

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

What the hell does this have to do with learning Thai????!!!!!

stevie gerrard dee tee soot

steven gerrard cleared of a charge of affray after been shown on cctv punching a man three times his barrister pleaded a case of self defence.seven other people

involed will be sentenced in august.gerrards barristers fee for the casework was £250000 not a bad wage .now lads do you think been able to afford that helps

or what.it seems if you got enough cash can get away with anything even murder o j simson comes to mind ?

Good job the trial was in Liverpool where he's considered a national treasure (well by the red half of the city anyway)and the others are considered scum bag thugs from Huyton !

Clearly, when you have money you can do what you want!! I am not a Liverpool fan but I like Gerrard as a player, for a long time I even thought he was a good guy. But after watching the video where he says he acted in self-defence I am now sure that fame can get you out of anything! How come he has been cleared I have no clue! Anyone who saw that video can see that it was everything BUT self-defence! I guess he just got pissed off because the guy didnt treat him like a god as the others usually do!

Another proof that the British legal system is f**ked... I have been living in London for the past 6 years and almost everyday you see people getting cleared when it is obvious they are guilty! And when they have money going to court is just a procedure, they have nothing to worry about! Look at Amy Winehouse and you'll understand!

You're off better being the one accused than the victim in this country! Seems to me you have more rights when you're not the victim... SAD!!

I agree with you zeuta. Makes you think that the other people with him pleaded guilty and he gets off,Money talks. why does he frequent these sh.t holes,

The reason he got off was because he was tried at Liverpool FC, I mean Crown Court. What chance does he have a of getting a fair trial there?

Edited by Thaihigh

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep