Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Www.Bonkairesort.Com

routeman

Hi Guys,

Seriously thinking of staying here next trip for 1 month.Looks excellent value for money,the only drawback appears to be it's poor location.

Any information on this resort would be appreciated,in particular it's distance from mainline bus routes and cost of moto/taxi to return late evening/early morning.

Finally any info on what's available in the immediate vicinity eg Bars etc.

Thanks guys

on their website they offer as follows: ""Bonkai Resort also offers a FREE tuk-tuk taxi service to and from Pattaya City for all customers - getting out to Walking Street, Pattaya beach, shopping centres, cinemas, bars and restaurants couldn't be easier. "" so this will save u every day at least one ride. This resort is not far from the big and bussy road Thappraya so it won't be much trouble at all to get night tuk tuk because this way is used by many tuktuks to go to Jomtien! So i would pressume around 20 bath/pers at night to walking!

When back from trip give us a review because it looks good!

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000008267 = looking for any reviews i stumbled on this!! So better watch out?

Updated: [January 20, 2009 ] :: 14:59:25 [view 4754]

3 FRENCHMEN, 2 THAIS BUSTED AT PATTAYA DRUGS PARTY

Just after midnight on 20th January 2009 3 Frenchmen and 2 Thais were arrested when police raided a drugs party being held at the Bonkai Resort in Pattaya.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I've been staying on Soi Bonkai for the past few weeks but on the other end of the Soi. The location isn't so bad. I drive a motorbike which makes it more convenient but if you cannot get a free ride from the resort you'll be able to grab a motorbike within a few minute walk..