IGNORED

From India

gangani

any Indian here.. can suggest.. any nice packages from india.. is it better to buy package for 6 days 7 nights...in 26000/rs include Airfair, taxes, visa and breakfast.. with sight seen.. 3 night pattaya and 3 night bangkok...i was looking for 2 night pattaya, 2 night bangkok and 2 night at puket

any resonable packages.. or should i just fly by jetairways/air india.. and get the hotels where i want to go.. can pattaya and puket can visted by trains or taxi..

please suggest.. what to do best

• 4 weeks later...

I used to travel BOM to BKK every few months, Indian airlines flight share with Thai Airways..would depart Mumbai about 12.45 am 4 hours later in BKK by airindia. On return you ..preferfly BKK with Thai Air which is good and touch down I think about 10.30 in Mumbai

Is an easy trip...personally never in my life booked organised tour, so easy to find hotels these days on the net

try yatra.com you should be able to get direct return flight from Mumbai to BKK from 16,000 INR...not bad really!

• 5 weeks later...

Get a jet airways flight from Bombay..Dont do a package..book your hotels online or when u arrive..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.