Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

First Time In Thailand

FatmanScoopGI

I'm going to Pattaya for 2 weeks at the end of next month, was planning on staying at Secrets but they never returned my email, I'm trying not to go over 30,000 baht on the hotel (for the whole 2 weeks) and was looking for a place thats girl friendly perferably with a pool and a club. any help would be much appreciated.

"I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one."

5 more weeks in the desert. :)

Don't think you will have a problem, plenty of empty hotels at the moment.

Could try the 'Eastiny Place' on soi 7. That's got a nice pool.

Was girl friendly, last time I stayed, but always advisable to ask hotel about 'joiner/guest' fees before booking!

You can check out this hotel on the web, they had a site last time I looked!

Sawasdee Krup

A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!

When all is said and done, more is said than done!

Your budget is a bit too much IMHO i stayed on soi Buakhao for a month in june for 10000 in a good hotel but it doesnt have a website for 2 weeks you could get a great hotel for 10k

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

I used to go missing a lot...Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World.

George Best the World Greatest.. Just ask Pele

Hi mate,

I went to Patts for the first time in June.

Stayed at the Eastiny Residence on Soi 10.

The rate was 1090 bht per night, but I'm sure you could get a better rate, as the hotel was half empty when I was there.

The price also includes a free breakfast.

The place has a swimming pool and is guest friendly.

There's no in room safes but there's safety deposit boxes in reception.

There's no Beer Bars in the Soi but that has it's good points and it's bad points.

There's a laundry down the Beach Road end.

The staff were excellent when I was there and couldn't do enough for me.

I thought the location was pretty good for a newbie like myself(not to noisy and pretty central)

Hope that helps mate!

I have just booked Pattaya Bay Resort (lots of reccomendations on this site). There rooms are 1000b per night and one night free for every six booked. I booked a deluxe room for 1600b per night on same deal. I arrive August 20th for my first trip and when I booked a couple of days ago they still had spare rooms available. Although never been there seems to be nice hotel in a good location with pool, safe, free wifi and they check girls id.

Hope this helps

Iain

I have just booked Pattaya Bay Resort (lots of reccomendations on this site). There rooms are 1000b per night and one night free for every six booked. I booked a deluxe room for 1600b per night on same deal. I arrive August 20th for my first trip and when I booked a couple of days ago they still had spare rooms available. Although never been there seems to be nice hotel in a good location with pool, safe, free wifi and they check girls id.

Hope this helps

Iain

I've just done the same for my first trip on the 29 Aug, it's been a bit of a rush job sorting this trip out so I'm taking advantage of the airport pick up and easy booking to make it as hassle free as possible.

Can you believe until last week I had never heard of Pattaya - now I can't wait to get there! :Bow:

Can highly recommend the Eastiny on Soi 7. Right in the middle of the action

http://www.eastinypattaya.com/

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

Hope this helps

Iain

Hi mate. If you have just booked your hotel does this mean you have just booked your flights too. if so where from, who with and how much did you pay.

Always thought if you booked only a few weeks in advance it would be very expensive?

Cheers mate, have a great time in Pattaya

The more expensive the hotel the more the girl will expect from you so be careful.

Canterbury Tales Guesthouse ... email; canterburytalescafe@hotmail.com

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1.jpg

Normally I stay in serviced apartments because i stay at least 1 month, however the last time i stayed for only 2 weeks and i stayed in a hotel called Summer Springs on soi 1, tel 006638415868. its a new build with roof top pool, it was lovely! nice and quiet for sleep but only a very short walk to soi 2 and all the bars along there and only a baht bus along to Soi 6 and Walking Street, also there is cracking place to get thai food next door. It has the same deal as most of the hotels at the moment, stay for 6 nights and get 7th free. rates are 1200 baht a night. Have fun!

I would suggest you try the places in Soi LK as they may not have swimming pools but they definately have everything else, Bars, GoGos BJ bars etc. The staff at most of the places are very freind;ly and if you really want to go for a swim just go over to Jomtien as a day adventure by Baht bus.

Normally I stay in serviced apartments because i stay at least 1 month, however the last time i stayed for only 2 weeks and i stayed in a hotel called Summer Springs on soi 1, tel 006638415868. its a new build with roof top pool, it was lovely! nice and quiet for sleep but only a very short walk to soi 2 and all the bars along there and only a baht bus along to soi 6 and walking street, also there is cracking place to get thai food next door. It has the same deal as most of the hotels at the moment, stay for 6 nights and get 7th free. rates are 1200 baht a night. Have fun!

Hi mate I see you have stayed at summer springs, have you stayed at any other hotels? If you can spare two minuteS would you take a look at this post

I have stayed here

Mant thanks for any data suplied

SS

• 2 weeks later...

check out the pattaya bay resort good rooms cheapest room during low season 1000 baht deluxe room 1600 baht clean good security free breakfast guest friendly and i enjoyed my stay there u can check them out on this group i like it and intend to stay there at christmas but up to u sure u can find a good hotel dont stay at lek hotel dont like it

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard