IGNORED

Looking Appartement/ Small House For Rent Begin November

real tintin

My friend want to rent something for 6 weeks -two months. Convenient, fresh looking and near or on Buddha hill is a +.

Communal swimming pool would be nice.

He could have a small house for 13.000, but that was opposite town, other side Sukumvit. As he doesn't come near a bike, this was not convenient!

Anybody some suggestions?

Edited by real tintin

My friend want to rent something for 6 weeks -two months. Convenient, fresh looking and near or on Buddha hill is a +.

He could have a small house for 13.000, but that was opposite town, other side Sukumvit. As he doesn't come near a bike, this was not convenient!

Hi Tintin

I was in the same position as you; I ended up going through a real estate for a monthly rental. Try something like jomtien-property.com or pattaya-property.com. What you will find is that a lot of landlords now will want upfront payment for holiday rentals. Have you been to pattaya before? If so, there are plenty of real estates around which offer a large amount of rentals. I ended up doing an external money transfer from my bank to the real estate so I could secure the unit (18,000 baht or $800+ AU dollars with no security on my end). I haven’t been to the unit yet so my fingers are crossed that everything will be ok. Be mindful also that you will need to place a security deposit down as well for a lot of units to cover any damage plus utilities as well.

There are plenty of rentals around and some with awesome views. You need to do your research first. When you find the unit you want send an email to the real-estate and they will guide you along the way.

In case your friend is interested, I rent out some nice condos short term in Jomtien, close to Buddha Hill: http://www.ViewTalayCondos.com

In case your friend is interested, I rent out some nice condos short term in Jomtien, close to Buddha Hill: http://www.ViewTalayCondos.com

Thanks he knows about the Talay! We stayed in the villas, first year! Truth is that I kick him out! 5555.

No honestly since last year I rent a wonderful house on Buddah hill. We met two birds from a "classic " massage parlor up the hill. I have two bedrooms, but as I broke up with my girl in March (I will post this story here, another tale about unpredictable TG's) I don't want to spend 6 weeks with the couple! Especially as his one is a gf of mine, and that now butterfly mode is "on"! Meaning naked girls in the pool, 3 somes.

So I will keep this in mind, he has 3 days to start with in the house, but without the girl.