IGNORED

Hotel Near Soi Cowboy

mauldid

5th time for me in BKK but first time for my buddy. I want to show him a good time and Soi Cowboy seems like a better deal than NEP. So I'm looking for a hotel to chill out for 4 days before heading to Pattaya. My usual stay is Grand Prez and Amabassdor. But even with the low season, they're prices have somehow gone up.

Here are the criterias:

Free internet

10 mins to Soi Cowboy/Asoke BTS

1300-1600 B per/night

Guest Friendly

Decent place of course

Thanks

You might want to check out Taipan hotel as it is right next to Soi Cowboy. I personally haven't stayed here as I usually stay at the Grand Millineum.

5th time for me in BKK but first time for my buddy. I want to show him a good time and Soi Cowboy seems like a better deal than NEP. So I'm looking for a hotel to chill out for 4 days before heading to Pattaya. My usual stay is Grand Prez and Amabassdor. But even with the low season, they're prices have somehow gone up.

Here are the criterias:

Free internet

1300-1600 B per/night

Guest Friendly

Decent place of course

Thanks

Can suggest Bally Studio Suites and Merisess. Both on special offers at the moment. Fall into your area and budget.

Would definitely avoid the Taipan as not guest friendly.

Tim

Edited by thaihoteldiscounts

Great little place called baan sukhumvit inn soi 18 about 3 min walk to soi cowboy.only been open around 1 year or so

They have free internet down stairs :Dunno:

Can suggest Bally Studio Suites and Merisess. Both on special offers at the moment. Fall into your area and budget.

Would definitely avoid the Taipan as not guest friendly.

Tim

I have stayed in Taipan 3-4 times over the past 8 years and never had a problem with guests(even more than one), did they recently change something?

Here are the criterias:

Free internet

1300-1600 B per/night

Guest Friendly

Decent place of course

Thanks

Dawin hotel on soi 4 seems to be the place , New hotel ( Part Dynasty Group ) rooms around 1750 Bht , Not much daytime action around soi 23 ( cowboy ) , would stay nearer Nana myself then taxi to cowboy for night action .

Dawin hotel on soi 4 seems to be the place , New Hotel ( Part Dynasty Group ) rooms around 1750 Bht , Not much daytime action around soi 23 ( cowboy ) , would stay nearer Nana myself then taxi to cowboy for night action .

Admiral Premier is the place. Probably the best place in town at the moment around 1,700 Baht per night. Includes free internet and has nice facilities inc swimming pool.

Premier Studio is 38 sqm. Other mentioned are around 20-25 sqm.

Tim

Try the City Lodge Soi 19. Walking distance to Soi Cowboy.

Runs about 1400 Baht.

Can book thru Amari.com (Select City Lodge Soi 19)

Great Italian restaurant downstairs and close to Robinsons Dept store.

Gents,

Thanks for the help. Will post report on hotel and nightlife when I get into town. Cheers.