IGNORED

Miss Guiding Photography

Soi Sauce

Have you ever booked in to this hotel... You've studied the brochure, Spent hours on the internet, posted questions on "Addicts" and found pictures of a beautifully decorated room, Sparkling modern bathroom, large welcomming reception, indivdual air con! Fantastic looking pool that is so unbelievable cheap! And on arrival found that the photos were taken twenty five years ago and your've booked in to a right dump! The camera doesn't lie, but I think customers should be supplied with the most upto date photograph's and infrormation. Maybe all hotel booking companies Agoda,Atsiam,Hotel2Thailand etc. should date stamp there images.

After spending some time in Loei with my tilak and her parents( A couple of years back now)I thought I'd show her the good life and booked in to the Regent Marina.. The f*cking thing either fell down or was knocked down the day we checked out 5555555

Yep -- that reminds me of the time I bought a special deal at the TAT travel fair in Bangkok many years ago. The Chiang Mai hotel was offering a buy 1 night, get 1 night free promotion 1,200B. The photos at the booth looked fantastic. Upon arrival the hotel smelled dusty and musty. The rooms were ratty tatty. Oh man. I did end up getting my money back after insisting, and threatening to tell the TAT about their con job though. That hotel should not have costed more than 500B or 600B per night.