IGNORED

[Searching] Cheap But Nice Place With Pool

runabout

Hello there *waves*

well iam actually looking for a cheap place to stay in a good location.

Requirements:

as cheap as possible

pool

location arround second road soi 7/8

should be a clean and nice place, safe in room or at reception.

reason is not that iam a kineau mak mak i just want so see whats possible. For stays arround two weeks i sleep usually in the Summerspring hotel, also done August Suites already. But after my GF told me that iam stupid because theres much cheaper locations (funny thing she wasn't able to name me where), i thought i ask you guys.

Well thanks for the answer in advance.

Wanna fight against me? Klick: Brutefight against Runabout

Im looking for similar information,you stated you stayed in August Suites.

Were you happy with your stay there?

If all else fails I will go there but it's for a month and it damn pricey, recession and all that.

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

Flipper lodge pool on roof, and over looks the ocean. Great view. I paid 1000 per night a coule of years ago.

Im looking for similar information,you stated you stayed in August Suites.

Were you happy with your stay there?

If all else fails I will go there but it's for a month and it damn pricey, recession and all that.

More than happy in August Suites but i payed 1200 and stayed 10 days. At the moment iam looking arround whats possible or not but everything i find has not really a difference to this price.

Maybe i check the guesthouses and see if there is any that has a pool. I know that there is some in Naklua for cheap prices. If i pay like 700ish THB i wont mind if its a lil outside as i can easy rent a Motorbike for 100THB / day which won't be a problem as iam only sometimes taking alcoholic stuff and then i can take a bahtbus. Well iam searching lots, will keep you updated with what i find.

cheers

Wanna fight against me? Klick: Brutefight against Runabout

Try Pars Place guesthouse (some reviews on here last post about 2 to 3 weeks ago) has access to a small pool at LK Pavillion and is 700 a night east transport links etc

Sawasdee hotels on soi 10/11-superior rooms for 700 baht and less includes breakfast and use of pool at Siam sawasdee 2 minutes walk away.

try the sunview place hotel on soi buackow

available at 750bht a night for a deluxe room and has a pool.

the rooms are adequate with in room safe etc.

Lek hotel, 2nd rd across from Tim bar 800bht old wing 1200 new wing.

Good service, pool, check ID's at bell desk, very girl friendly.

Money changer right outside front door. decent room service. lock box

in room. good access to most areas of PATTS.

Opey de place. Not bad location. shady pool lock box at front desk

(bring small padlock, just because) 700bht. close to Soi Diana and

Soi Buikow. both have web sites. you can phone reservation without

deposit.

YEH IM THINKING about carlton pattaya very cheap 800baht for a room with a lounge room sounds very good and good spot!!! can anyone please confirm the hotel is ok?

YEH IM THINKING about carlton pattaya very cheap 800baht for a room with a lounge room sounds very good and good spot!!! can anyone please confirm the hotel is ok?

looks nice on the website Carlton Pattaya but I've not stayed there. I have stayed at Opey De Place, thats fine, rooms not massive but clean and staff pleasant, nice pool, not massive but plenty of sunny or shady spots to choose from (thai girls like the shade!)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Natural Beach hotel looks ok. Never tried it myself but it looks good value (cheap) great location with a (small) pool.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• 3 weeks later...

Carlton Pattaya looks definitely nice and has a perfect location. Will try it out next time i go to P-Town

will you let us all know how your stay in Carlton goes please?

Have any other BM stayed there?

It seems very good value, cheaper than some gusethouses, is there a catch?

Double entry ,sorry

Edited by collie

DONT!! that room doesn't seem to exist! Friends had a resevation for that room last week , looked at several rooms , nothing but a dirty, noisey doss house booked out the following morning. My advise is look elsewhere

DONT!! that room doesn't seem to exist! Friends had a resevation for that room last week , looked at several rooms , nothing but a dirty, noisey doss house booked out the following morning. My advise is look elsewhere

Really? Pictures look good!

Thanks for the info

Can imagine that. it's the same owner as bliss mansion where the shower pors black water.

I found a great appartment on the end off soi Bokouw , my regular went to check it out and liked it. 8000 a month all incl. i will stay there mid september. will let you know how it was when i come back.

I like Diana inn and Areca Lodge both have big swimming pools from 800 bath, breakfast included

both located on soi Diana

Edited by 7heaven