Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Shopping

can any one post pictures of shopping malls... or shopping.. as we are traveling in next summer.. would like to see some pictures for family shopping specially for kids and wife..

Unfortuantely shopping centres usually have signs posted on the enterance doors saying photography not allowed. A part from the many small markets to visit there is Tesco Lotus, Bi-C, Mike Shopping centre and the new Central festival mall. Have a great time in Pattaya http://pattayabound.blogspot.com/2009/06/central-festival-shopping-centre.html

Shopping in BKK is great.

Theres some mega malls where you can get almost anything and prices are very competative.

Just dont' loose each other, it will take you weeks to meet up again.

They should have info on the web.

Pattaya shopping malls tend to be moderate size and not so cheap.

There are a few bigger ones a bit further out, but mostly they are fairly expensive clothes shops with a few other entertainments thrown in.

Actually.. as we are thinking to buy tour to thailand its also include pattaya... the first reason for us to travel thailand.. we think Thailand is own beautiful place.. i would sure like to visit.. so far i have seen pictures and reviews.. i think its good country to visit.. i hear no one can force u to go for xxx until you want...Girls are secondry...LOl.. do u think i should not go with family what do you think

Just dont' loose each other, it will take you weeks to meet up again.

They should have info on the web.

You mean not loose each other mean.. ourself as ... will some one steel us .. or we can get lost... please clear it.. lol is it dangerous place for family???

You mean not loose each other mean.. ourself as ... will some one steel us .. or we can get lost... please clear it.. lol is it dangerous place for family???

Its not dangerous.

Just huge, often cramed with ad-hoc stalls and very very busy.

If you loose track of each other it will be very hard to find.

All the malls start out with huge empty walkways, but the thais fill them up with stalls and kiosks.

ohh thank you so much for advice....its sure help .. to keep in mind.. once again thankful..

some one think travel to thailand with family is funny idea.. i wonder why? thailand is beautiful country.. what is wrong if i go with family.. is any thing wrong? please tell me honestly....

ohh thank you so much for advice....its sure help .. to keep in mind.. once again thankful..

some one think travel to thailand with family is funny idea.. i wonder why? thailand is beautiful country.. what is wrong if i go with family.. is any thing wrong? please tell me honestly....

I think your family will have a great time might i make a suggestion stay at jomtien beach which is next to pattaya Ithink with out a doubt the beaches are much better not crowded the bar girls arent in your face its their but discreet all hotels at the lobby will have many fun activities that your family can do and always will remember the tiger zoo! elephant rides alligator farm snake farm with shows the gibbon ape rides from tree to tree which your family will be able to zip from tree to tree shopping is also great I know your family will have fun bad bob

I think your family will have a great time might i make a suggestion stay at jomtien beach which is next to pattaya Ithink with out a doubt the beaches are much better not crowded the bar girls arent in your face its their but discreet all hotels at the lobby will have many fun activities that your family can do and always will remember the tiger zoo! elephant rides alligator farm snake farm with shows the gibbon ape rides from tree to tree which your family will be able to zip from tree to tree shopping is also great I know your family will have fun bad bob

Ahhh thanks so much.....Sound like lot of fun.. really exited.. thanks so much for tell me all this.. i note down every thing in my note book not to forget...more advice from more peoples i will be thankful....