IGNORED

Clean Hotels/Guest House 500Bahtt Or Under In October.

driodboy

Hi, and thanks for reading. Me and a friend are going to los at the start of october for about 24-28 days. We plan on staying in Phuket for a week and then moving onto see pattaya. It will be our first time to pattaya and we are really on a tight budget of about 4k baht a day. In Phuket i usually stay in the same few hotels every year which cost me about 450 to 500 baht a night and im quite happy with them, spend nearly all day out so as long as they are clean and have hot water, air con im happy. Ive been through some of the forums looking for hotels in patts but its usually ones being mentioned above my limit of about 500 baht.

It would be really helpfull if anyone knew of some good clean (no critters or bugs) hotels or guest houses between 400-500 baht, must be bg friendly and have hot water, air con. We are both fit blokes so we dont mind if its say 1 mile walk to the action for somewhere better for the price,got no probs with walking. Any recomendations would be greatly apreciated. Thanks for any replys. :D

Marvin%20(i%27m%20so%20depressed)%20RobotSMALL.jpg

DROIDBOY

Nice link,

Even has a pic of Emma on the site :Beer8:

For help or advice with Vehicle Inspections and Repair anywhere in Thailand, send me a PM!

มีคนเป็นล้านคน ช่างไร้เหตผลุจริงๆ ที่เราเจอà¸à¸±à¸™

Hi, and thanks for reading. Me and a friend are going to los at the start of october for about 24-28 days. We plan on staying in phuket for a week and then moving onto see pattaya. It will be our first time to pattaya and we are really on a tight budget of about 4k baht a day. In phuket i usually stay in the same few hotels every year which cost me about 450 to 500 baht a night and im quite happy with them, spend nearly all day out so as long as they are clean and have hot water, air con im happy. Ive been through some of the forums looking for hotels in patts but its usually ones being mentioned above my limit of about 500 baht.

It would be really helpfull if anyone knew of some good clean (no critters or bugs) hotels or guest houses between 400-500 baht, must be bg friendly and have hot water, air con. We are both fit blokes so we dont mind if its say 1 mile walk to the action for somewhere better for the price,got no probs with walking. Any recomendations would be greatly apreciated. Thanks for any replys. :Beer8:

I have some condos that work out to less than 500B/night. http://www.ViewTalayCondos.com

Also, there are some good hotels around Thappraya Rd, and Soi Buakow around 500B.

I have some condos that work out to less than 500B/night. http://www.ViewTalayCondos.com

Also, there are some good hotels around Thappraya Rd, and Soi Buakow around 500B.

Thanks for the web link and info. Never really thought about condos, im going to have a good read through of the site you linked.

DROIDBOY

The are hundreds of B&B'S and Cheap guest houses all over Pattaya. Your are quite right thou! cheep'n'cheerful is fine but cleanliness is a necessaty. Have a look at Cantabury Tales Canterbury Tales

Thanks for the reply. And indeed, theres nothing wrong with cheaper places in my experience at all, in my last two trips to Phuket i havent spent more than 500baht a night on a room and they were all really nice and clean, mind you i did spend about a lot of time just walking round to every place i came accros looking at rooms and prices but was worth the effort. If anyone wants the names to some great Phuket places for 500baht then pm, like wise any real gems that people know of in pattaya would be greatly apreciated and save me and my friend spending valuble joy time looking for a place. Thanks again to all who have replyed with info, much apreciated.

DROIDBOY

just passed by the haven bar on LK Metro.

new owner, ray, (from england)seems like a very nice guy.

rooms look clean and i believe are in your price range.

LK Metro area is new to me, but i am loving it here.

Crystal Palace on Naklua Rd naklua is brand new. Has a pool on the roof with great views and is only 5 minutes outside the start of the bar scene in that end of town. The back part has been refurbed and you can get 350 @ night at present and 900 for the delux new rooms includes brekie.

http://www.crystalpalacepattaya.com/ct_e.php

Edited by Bush Pig

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

Crystal Palace on Naklua Rd naklua is brand new. Has a pool on the roof with great views and is only 5 minutes outside the start of the bar scene in that end of town. The back part has been refurbed and you can get 350 @ night at present and 900 for the delux new rooms includes brekie.

http://www.crystalpalacepattaya.com/ct_e.php

Just had a look at the website and the superior rooms look really nice but they are priced at 900baht and 1200baht for the delux on there. 350 a night for a superior seems to good to be true, i hope they are, prob make this my first stop and see for myself when i get there on oct 1st.

DROIDBOY

Just had a look at the website and the superior rooms look really nice but they are priced at 900baht and 1200baht for the delux on there. 350 a night for a superior seems to good to be true, i hope they are, prob make this my first stop and see for myself when i get there on oct 1st.

There is an old building at the back that has been renovated. They are 350 p/night.

I have a couple of mates from the Phillipines in there at the moment and they are more than happy.

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

As your here maybe 28 days think about a monthly rate at www.canterburytales.com for example 8,500 per month works out about 280 baht per day.

see the website for all details.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

you will find things a lot cheaper in pattaya than Phuket 4k a day is very possible pluse good time had by all.back at you can you tell me some cheape accom in Patong .450 600 bar girl freindly. then we will all be happy.

Great info and good links! Has anyone stayed at sutus court hotel before? or carlton pattaya hotel there the two ill choose from... thanks

• 2 weeks later...

But book early......

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg