IGNORED

Most Annoying In-Flight Behavior

Benny10

...im just sure its going to fall out of the sky anyminute.

I took that flight in July. I'm a good flyer usually, in fact I love it but even I had doubts when the Captain did his bit on the tannoy as we taxied and mentioned we had a take off weight of 480,000 Kilos!!!!

See it positive:

Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.(Douglas Adams)

:Grin_Jump1:

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

ALL THE ABOVE!

*Airline food makes people stink like shit

*A fucker who farted every 20mins or so back to Australia.

*people who fully recline there seats

changs for a start off when flying to or from LOS who wants to look at fat moo cows several times i've flown and wondered if the plsane would get off the ground their were so many changs on board

i especially hate those pricks who clog the isles before the plane has arrived at the gate whoa they may get off the plane 30 secs earliar but they still have to wait for their baggage at the carousel

last trip to LOS i was flying from my last ever trip to that shithole Phuket top Bangers on MY first trip to Pattaya not only did i hjave a crying baby from departure until the gate but the other economy cheered and clapped the pilot on landing WTF its only a landing

this may be my last rant on this subject but russian pricks who try to push ahead when your booking in at the airport and already talking to the nice attractive thai lady at the check in counter patience my brothers im am experienced traveller i only take maybe 2 mins tops to check in and trying to push in won't get u checked in any sooner

i really hate airports without smoking rooms sorry if the last to rants were off topic

hosties who wake u up to see if u want adrink of water after your 1 am has been delayed 4 hours fortunately i can sleep on aplane and can go back to sleep after a couple of minutes but it still annoys me

Edited by pipeman350

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

• 3 weeks later...

In no particular order:

* Pilots who crash planes;

* Indian gentlemen who get on at the last minute and tell me that they are sure that I won't mind moving from my reserved aisle seat located immediately under the hand-luggage I stowed 45 minutes earlier, to some inside seat 10 rows away because then the said gentleman can sit with his wife and mother-in-law.

* Indian gentlemen who don't understand the meaning of the word 'no'.

* Indian gentlemen who persist in revising the plane's seating plan so that I then end up in the company of some ceremonially dressed Arab with suspicious looking eyes; thus, for the next seven hours I have to be on full alert in case I am seated next to the next Muslim suicide bomber.

* Females with bladders so medically challenged that they have to visit the latrines every 20 minutes and who are always on the wrong side of the service trolley as it makes it way down the aisle.

* Stunning-looking young mothers who fail to breast-feed.

* People who recline their seats full-stop. Yes I know they recline; unless you are on the back row in which case you are left with about 3 inches of breathing space by some child of 8 whose legs don't even touch the ground. I am paying for my seat and the breathing / viewing space that comes with it. The answer is not to shit on the traveller behind you, but for airlines to set their effing seats in fixed positions. Tell them how they are going to sit; don't give the brain-dead a choice.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

* People who recline their seats full-stop. Yes I know they recline; unless you are on the back row in which case you are left with about 3 inches of breathing space by some child of 8 whose legs don't even touch the ground. I am paying for my seat and the breathing / viewing space that comes with it. The answer is not to shit on the traveller behind you, but for airlines to set their effing seats in fixed positions. Tell them how they are going to sit; don't give the brain-dead a choice.

If everybody reclined there wouldn't be a problem! Don't blame me, I didn't ask to be tall, blame the airline who as you say place reclining levers there to be used!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

ALL THE ABOVE!

*Airline food makes people stink like shit

*A fucker who farted every 20mins or so back to Australia.

*people who fully recline there seats

On trip my over last month had a fucker in front of me farting all night , then decided to go for a shit a hour out from BKK :001_Thank_You5:

Edited by wild58

What kind of behavior from your fellow passengers annoys you the most

Economy class passengers who peek through the curtain.

Pepe Le Pew - yes, there is a problem if you are on the back row against the galley where the seats don't adjust. There is also the problem where the ignorant cunt in front decides to lower his seat while you are still eating or you have a drink on the tray that is then sent all over the fucking place. Or, as was indicated, in an earlier post, when someone breaks your lap-top screen. Or when you are watching your seat-monitor and it is suddenly lowered and moved to within about 3 inches of your face by some clown deciding he wants to sprawl out like some beached whale.

There are 2 distinct camps on this topic. So, maybe the airlines should address this by segregating their flights into non-adjusting and sychronised adjusting seating sections.

And, if I was a practising management consultant, I could probably bill them thousands of pounds for that basic, not too difficult to work out, bit of advice.

There are 2 distinct camps on this topic. So, maybe the airlines should address this by segregating their flights into non-adjusting and sychronised adjusting seating sections.

And, if I was a practising management consultant, I could probably bill them thousands of pounds for that basic, not too difficult to work out, bit of advice.

I do my best to be considerate when reclining, never during meals and always slowly so as not to cause spillages or damage.

As for the 2 camps, there already is. It is called business class!

British-Airways-First-Class-Cabin.jpg

I figure I buy a cattle class ticket so I'm going to have to live with a fair amount of discomfort during my flight. I'm a pretty laid back person and I can deal with that. To be fair as I get older I guess its natural that we perhaps get a little less tolerant of our fellow cattle. Maybe someday I will be intolerant enough to pay the extra £500+, but for now I'll just recline, relax and watch the movie.

cattle_plane_080826_mn.jpg

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I have read some airlines are introducing seats which slide forward when they are reclined so the person reclining reduces their own knee space if they choose to recline rather than the innocent passenger behind.

This will solve the number one annoyance when travelling cattle class. The sooner they are introduced the better. In the meantime I think airlines should restrict the recline to about half as far as they go currently. They should consider that the person whose space is being invaded has paid for a ticket as well and the full recline is too much to suffer for 8 or 9 hours.

Some airlines have introduced completely fixed seats that don't recline at all. Personally, I think a bit of recline into my space is ok and seats can be very uncomfortable if they are fixed.

Most of the airlines when asked about reclining seats say that passengers should be considerate to one and another and the would try to move passengers if there is a problem. They need to get real, some people are inconsiderate reclining bastards and just do not consider the passenger behind.

Any airline that introduces slide forward reclining seats will get my business and I would be prepared to pay a bit more for them. Somehow I think the reclining bastards will avoid them as well if it means smashing their own kneecaps when they recline rather than the person behind.

I hate passengers who either fart or smell of BO ugh!! Children who kick the backs of your seat and their parents do fuck all to stop them. Passengers who treat the air hostess's like servants and shows no respect towards them, a bit of manners would not go amiss.

I paid a little extra last year and went "premium" economy to Dominican Republic on a little mongering sortie ;)

Silly old bint in the seat behind was playing who wants to be a millionaire on the IFE stabbing at the screen every 2 minutes.

My head was like a nodding dog........

The ones who have the seat up and down like a bride's night dress sure get on my tits.

And there was one fellow one time when I was working in Malawi who was so drunk on the plane that every five minutes he was asking the stewardess to be opening all the windows, the fecking idiot.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

Passengers who fully recline their seat.

So you object to someone trying to get some sleep ?

You can sleep all you want, I just don't want the back of your seat pressing on my knee-cap. This is my #1 complaint!!!!

I'd probably have more luck teaching pigs to fly then convincing people to discontinue this rude behaviour. When the passenger in front wants to use my lap as their personal barca-lounger I will continue to kick and bang their seat until they rethink their chair back position. This method works EVERY time!!!!

Edited by bcbuzz

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.

That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes. ;-)

Passengers who fully recline their seat.

So you object to someone trying to get some sleep ?

You can sleep all you want, I just don't want the back of your seat pressing on my knee-cap. This is my #1 complaint!!!!

I'd probably have more luck teaching pigs to fly then convincing people to discontinue this rude behaviour. When the passenger in front wants to use my lap as their personal barca-lounger I will continue to kick and bang their seat until they rethink their chair back position. This method works EVERY time!!!!

Never works with me, I can sleep through earthquakes and I find the inconsiderate kicker usually gives up after an hour or 2 anyway! :DeadHorse2:

RULES

1NQq.gif

Last year the stupid bitch behind me threw up all over herself during takeoff.

Everyone around her were gagging the rest of the flight, which was of course full, cross country.

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

ame='bcbuzz' date='29 September 2009 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1254259325' post='712101']

Never works with me, I can sleep through earthquakes and I find the inconsiderate kicker usually gives up after an hour or 2 anyway! :DeadHorse2:

Since you can "sleep through an earthquake" you should have no problem sleeping with an up-right seat-back.

Show some class and give it a try.

That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes. ;-)

Since you can "sleep through an earthquake" you should have no problem sleeping with an up-right seat-back.

Show some class and give it a try.

Actually sleeping upright I find very difficult, hence I make use of the facilities afforded me by the airline and recline my seat. I suggest you stop acting like a petulant child by banging other passengers seats! If you have a problem you have 2 options, you can complain to the airline. The recline facility is offered by them, not attached to the seat by the passenger. Your other option would be to buy some class and fly business! Thats the route I'd take if I was unable to sleep through knobs who bang seats!:)

RULES

1NQq.gif

Actually sleeping upright I find very difficult, hence I make use of the facilities afforded me by the airline and recline my seat. I suggest you stop acting like a petulant child by banging other passengers seats! If you have a problem you have 2 options, you can complain to the airline. The recline facility is offered by them, not attached to the seat by the passenger. Your other option would be to buy some class and fly business! Thats the route I'd take if I was unable to sleep through knobs who bang seats!:P

Just as I thought, you are one classy guy my friend, thanks for the finger. I just wanted you to put on a shirt and set down your beer for a Minuit and try to understand. Oh well, you exemplify what they say about teaching old dogs new tricks so I'll get back to my pig who is starting to catch some air.

all the best!

Actually, I find that at knee hight, when a seat is reclined, this makes very little difference. This is because it's close to the joint, though it makes traveling a lot more comfortable when trying to sleep. It doesn't botter me at all when someone does that, only when food is served, I appreciate a little more room. All complainers about this should indeed fly business or shut up. :P

Except that the logical conclusion would be for those who wish to recline their seats to upgrade to business class, leaving those satisfied with a basic service in economy.

Alternatively, airlines should divide economy in to 2 distinct areas - compulsory seat reclining (except during meals) and fixed upright. Then customers would have a choice and get what they require and pay for

Just as I thought, you are one classy guy my friend, thanks for the finger. I just wanted you to put on a shirt and set down your beer for a Minuit and try to understand. Oh well, you exemplify what they say about teaching old dogs new tricks so I'll get back to my pig who is starting to catch some air.

all the best!

You got a nerve, so I suppose in your strange world banging someones seat to stop them sleeping is considered classy!

Interesting that you mention the shirt and the beer. I find when people go off subject and attempt to personally classify in a negative light when they actually have no idea about them it reflects straight back on them, often exposing their own inadequacies. In this case you are way off the mark. Rather than try again, which lets face it on the internet is impossible why don't you stay on subject next time. The finger was a retort to your original comment 'show some class' which implied you somehow seem to think you are better than me. If that is the case then you really should save up and fly business rather than have to muck in with us classless oiks in economy!

Except that the logical conclusion would be for those who wish to recline their seats to upgrade to business class, leaving those satisfied with a basic service in economy.

Alternatively, airlines should divide economy in to 2 distinct areas - compulsory seat reclining (except during meals) and fixed upright. Then customers would have a choice and get what they require and pay for

I'd say the logical choice is already there, anyone that doesn't like economy can fly business.

Economy seats recline, don't like it? Economy leg room is rubbish, don't like it? Economy passengers get on last, leave last and get baggage last, don't like it? Fly business! Seems so simple to me, am I missing something?

Edited by Pepe Le Pew

RULES

1NQq.gif

F**k peek.

I use your bathrooms too.

That's the problem not being able to get a dry seat.

What kind of behavior from your fellow passengers annoys you the most (listed in no particular order)

Here is my list of the of most annoying in-flight passenger behavior:

• Fellow passengers who kick the back of my seat.

• Parents who can't control their kids.

• Passengers who constantly whine and rant during the flight.

• Passengers who fully recline their seat.

• Passengers who get out of their own seat by holding on to the back of my seat (usually waking me).

• Impatient passengers who get up as soon as the plane gets close to the gate.

• Anyone who thinks of themselves as an "elite flier" and constantly wants others to know how important they are.

• Any passengers that feel the need to clap when the plane lands (Jus don’t do it).

• Passengers who stink and extremely from alcohol

• Passengers who snore extremely loud

• Passengers who constantly fart

• Passengers who shove their carry-on bag into the first available storage shelf, then proceed to their seat at the back of the plane.

• Passengers who bring an oversized carry-on bag that they not even can lift by themselves into the storage shelf and ask me to assist.

• Passengers who hijack my designated seat without even bothering to ask me, because they prefer to sit next to their family or friends.

• Seatmates who talk to me while I am clearly working, reading or trying to sleep.

Last but not least, as this is actually a pre-boarding annoyance, passengers who just stand and block the gate until their row number is announced to start boarding. Please just sit or get out of the way until your group is called.

Hi Benny you've got a BIG list if dislikes there. I think you need to learn to chill out and relax....lol :GoldenSmile1: