IGNORED

Most Annoying In-Flight Behavior

Benny10

What kind of behavior from your fellow passengers annoys you the most (listed in no particular order)

Here is my list of the of most annoying in-flight passenger behavior:

• Fellow passengers who kick the back of my seat.

• Parents who can't control their kids.

• Passengers who constantly whine and rant during the flight.

• Passengers who fully recline their seat.

• Passengers who get out of their own seat by holding on to the back of my seat (usually waking me).

• Impatient passengers who get up as soon as the plane gets close to the gate.

• Anyone who thinks of themselves as an "elite flier" and constantly wants others to know how important they are.

• Any passengers that feel the need to clap when the plane lands (Jus don’t do it).

• Passengers who stink and extremely from alcohol

• Passengers who snore extremely loud

• Passengers who constantly fart

• Passengers who shove their carry-on bag into the first available storage shelf, then proceed to their seat at the back of the plane.

• Passengers who bring an oversized carry-on bag that they not even can lift by themselves into the storage shelf and ask me to assist.

• Passengers who hijack my designated seat without even bothering to ask me, because they prefer to sit next to their family or friends.

• Seatmates who talk to me while I am clearly working, reading or trying to sleep.

Last but not least, as this is actually a pre-boarding annoyance, passengers who just stand and block the gate until their row number is announced to start boarding. Please just sit or get out of the way until your group is called.

Edited by Benny10

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

What kind of behavior from your fellow passengers annoys you the most (listed in no particular order)

• Anyone who thinks of themselves as an "elite flier" and constantly wants others to know how important they are.

• Passengers who bring an oversized carry-on bag that they not even can lift by themselves into the storage shelf and ask me to assist.

• Passengers who get out of their own seat by holding on to the back of my seat (usually waking me).

• Any passengers that feel the need to clap when the plane lands (Jus don’t do it).

• Passengers who shove their carry-on bag into the first available storage shelf, then proceed to their seat at the back of the plane.

• Passengers who hijack my designated seat without even bothering to ask me, because they prefer to sit next to their family or friends.

• Seatmates who talk to me while I am clearly working, reading or trying to sleep.

Last but not least, as this is actually a pre-boarding annoyance, passengers who just stand and block the gate until their row number is announced to start boarding. Please just sit or get out of the way until your group is called.

Those type of passengers really annoys me...they act like they don't have a specific seat assignment or something....no one is going to take their seat....this is not Southwest Airline.....!!!!

people who get pissed out there heads because its free then become complete arseholes

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

people who get pissed out there heads because its free then become complete arseholes

I had this on a Thai airway`s flight and the complete arsehole got smacked by someone, served him right.

Men fall in love by their eye`s, woman fall in love by their ear`s.

Passengers who think they are better than me even though I'm an elite flyer. ( show some respect )

Passengers who moan when I kick the back of their chair.

Passengers who know when and when I can't have a drink.

Passengers who moan about other passengers because they get out their seat 2 seconds before the gate.

Passengers who moan about other passengers because they put their seat back, have to go to the toilet, snore ,masturbate etc etc

Passengers who accuse other passengers of whining and ranting yet come on the internet whining and ranting themselves.

I wish I was the perfect flyer.

All of the above

I hate passengers who bother the flight attendants when they are serving meals, Just wait your turn for fuck sake

I hate paasengers who get a window seat and then drink so much they need to pee every hr and wake me up in the isle

Edited by Sam Beckett

the ones who have been in duty free until 10 before lift off time and smile at everybody as they walk past them on the plane, then sit down and push seat back as far as it can go

Fellow passengers who kick the back of my seat.

• Any passengers that feel the need to clap when the plane lands.

• Passengers who snore extremely loud.

• Passengers who constantly fart.

.Last but not least, as this is actually a pre-boarding annoyance, passengers who just stand and block the gate until their row number is announced to start boarding. Please just sit or get out of the way until your group is called.

fuckers who take my space on the arm rest...

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Passengers who fully recline their seat.

So you object to someone trying to get some sleep ?

I try not to judge or comment on other peoples behavior, But i have just got back from Thailand to the UK i flew On the new A380 , Emirates, not bad , I got sat next to a dog breath Italian, I say that because he stank of BO, Not only that, I was sat on the isle seat he was sat in the middle ,8 times i had to let him out on the flight to Dubai. He was terrified of flying , they had to sedate him and lay him on the floor with oxygen ,Why did they not move him to a seat where they could look after him properly , I told them that i understood the situation but what about me , having to keep being moved , I am not self centred but what about consideration for other paying people.

I get so annoyed by the Chinese couple, who always stands up to open the overhead bins just after landing. Jesus, they are so annoying. Then we all have to hear the FA on the loud speaker telling them to sit down until the plane comes to a complete stop and the fasten seat belt sign turns off, blah blah.

Passengers who fully recline their seat.

So you object to someone trying to get some sleep ?

Passengers who recline their seat BEFORE the first meal has been served.

I always ask the person behind first before reclining my seat, and have never had a negative reply.

On my last flight the lady seated in front of me attempted to recline her seat about ten minutes after take off.

I held her seat back in position, and eventually she turned around to find out what was going on.

I informed her that i would not be able to eat my meal in comfort if her seat were reclined.

She then ASKED if it would be okay to recline her seat after the meal.

Lesson learned.

Edited by pusher

I agree with anything seat related. But I've been fortunate not to be stuck near anyone who was offensive.

I dream of the day I can have one of those 'sleeper' compartments where I can fully recline like a bed.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I thinkjust about everything that is posted annoys me

Just A couple of things to add is = ( if you have an aisle seat People who continually bump you in passing

people who have their lights on all through the trip thats shines in you face.

I'm fairly chill.

But I find it very hard to sleep. Having some twat kick the back of my seat is really annoying.

Loud drunks are also a pain.

I saw one english guy once. Made us all look like twats.

He was the full package. England shirt, tats, gold chains, London accent, loud course language that the entire plane and their kids could hear.

He spent the entire trip abusing the air hostess for refusing to give him any more beer.

I've never heard so much wining about "his rights" and "his ticket said hospitality".

You'd think they'd cut his knob of or something.

Not that theres anythign wrong with wearing an england shirt, ahving tats or coming from london.

I just wish the twats wouldn't do/have the above.

I've got a cupboard of engalnd shirts myself and have to put up with the bad attitudes people like him give of the rest of us.

Passengers who recline their seat BEFORE the first meal has been served.

I always ask the person behind first before reclining my seat, and have never had a negative reply.

On my last flight the lady seated in front of me attempted to recline her seat about ten minutes after take off.

I held her seat back in position, and eventually she turned around to find out what was going on.

I informed her that i would not be able to eat my meal in comfort if her seat were reclined.

She then ASKED if it would be okay to recline her seat after the meal.

Lesson learned.

Never neen on a long haul flight where they serve meals 10 minutes after take off. When the meals are served, if the seat is in recline position its the stewardess that will take care of this.(likewise when taking off/landing.) You have to remember it might be there first flight on an areoplane.

Never neen on a long haul flight where they serve meals 10 minutes after take off. When the meals are served, if the seat is in recline position its the stewardess that will take care of this.(likewise when taking off/landing.) You have to remember it might be there first flight on an areoplane.

About the flight attendant asking people to put their seat in the upright position it seems to happen most of the time but not all of the time.

Here is a gadget called the Knee Defender.

Edited by mike_asia

A fat arsed Stewardess who always nudges me as she goes past. Thats why I wont fly BA anymore as the criteria seems to be that the women have to be over 40, fat arsed and and an attitude as big as that arse! As for passengers I'd have to say the ones who talk to you and tell you how good Thailand is as if you've never been before. LET ME SLEEP !

A fat arsed Stewardess who always nudges me as she goes past. Thats why I wont fly BA anymore as the criteria seems to be that the women have to be over 40, fat arsed and and an attitude as big as that arse! As for passengers I'd have to say the ones who talk to you and tell you how good Thailand is as if you've never been before. LET ME SLEEP !

British Airways=BA=Big Ass

American Airlines=AA=All Ass

United=UA=Ungodly Ass

2 little purple tablets from the chemist in pattaya and none of these issues will bother you again. sleep like a baby for 12 hours.

2 little purple tablets from the chemist in pattaya and none of these issues will bother you again. sleep like a baby for 12 hours.

That could be a problem with a dip down in Dubai.