Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is Soi 8 The Best Road In The World

best bar

I prefer Soi 6, nothing like it in the world!

True but back in the early 90's when soi 8 was pre emminent Soi 6 hardly existed and had just 4 bars with maybe 5 girls in each.....

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am only 18, i went to Patts for songkran in 2010 and 2011 . had an awesome time on soi 8, however Walking Street has the buzz and atmosphere. My Dad has a bar on soi 8 called Golden Time . Never been to Soi 6, looks like ill have to get over in April and check it out.

Soi 8 used to be ( Jims Kebab near Sunshine hotel) the place for the best kebab in town. Unfortunately the old lady isn't there anymore. These days there are to many Mobile kebabs with less quality and taste. :BB_Fight:

• 3 weeks later...

only checked out soi 6/7/8 and w/s and like 8 the most Soi 6 is too similar to western red light disticts and Walking Street too commercial

start the day with a burger some tom yam gung and a few samsomg and cokes in the sailor bar and then hunt out a stunner or two down the road

• 2 weeks later...

love soi 7 and 8 much better than Soi 6 for me !!!

I love almost every Soi in whole Pattaya...

Don't ask what the Thai girl can do for you!

Ask yourself what you can do for the Thai girl! 

(Sent from my ashole, using crapatalk…)

I am only 18, i went to Patts for songkran in 2010 and 2011 . had an awesome time on soi 8, however walking street has the buzz and atmosphere. My Dad has a bar on soi 8 called Golden Time . Never been to soi 6, looks like ill have to get over in April and check it out.

Interesting.......When did he take that over ??

• 5 months later...

It is in any case a piece of my life and nothing has changed now or prospectively. This street still offers something else other streets are not and never will be. It is a pity that the old bars have disappeared, soi 8 but does not die, but live!

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I have to vote for Soi 6. There's a sweet smell of pussy that permeates the air there.

I have to vote for Soi 6. There's a sweet smell of pussy that permeates the air there.

…Is there any place in whole Pattaya that don’t smell pussy…??? :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

…Is there any place in whole Pattaya that don’t smell pussy…??? :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Yes, Boyztown!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Yes, Boyztown!

THX!

Have to gard my ass when I pass there on my way to the girls... :LOL2:

• 4 months later...

Like 7and8. Enjoy starting at beach rd end of soi 7and working way up and then down soi 8. Finish off at silver star ago go

For me…

I also love Soi 8!

I almost every time stay at hotel in Soi 8 but I go to many Sois…

Soi 6, I have spent many evening sitting outside “My Friend You”, chatting with the girls, they are so funny loving and carrying.

But I agree Soi 8 is fantastic, even Soi 7, and Soi Honey, and Soi…. Ha-ha almost every Soi in whole Patts is a experience 

Soi 8 is still my beloved place. I spent the most time in my life, after my hometown. :GoldenSmile1: My beloved street is still alive despite the undoubted fact that the bar scene subsided partially hotels.

soi 8.jpg

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I enjoy soi 8 but I prefer to start at soi 7 beach road end and work my way up and then head down soi 8.Normally finish off at silver star ago go. I'd rate soi LK Metro ahead of soi 8.

EVERY SOI… (...or I mean evely soi...)

In whole Pattaya…

Is the best soi in the world!

The best soi for me…

Is the soi I being on for the moment! 

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

soi 8 is dead compared to what it used to be

some bars closed, others empty

soi 7 however is packed with bars and bargirls reaching out to grab you!

The Sois in Pattaya...

They change... For years I have seen the sois change, in November 2012 soi 7 was dead and 8 on the top...

A few years ago I remember Soi 3 was on top...

Time passing by, girls coming, girls goes...

Sois changes, bars open, bars disappear...

The only thing such is sure in Patts is like Freddie Mercury ones sings...

"...Show Must Go On...!"

Archived