IGNORED

Is Soi 8 The Best Road In The World

best bar

I stayed at sunshine hotel in soi 8. The mall that everyone is talking about is called " Central Festival Place" I took my BF there all the time. We watched movie, played bowling and games. They also have great food courts. Anyway , I really liked soi 8. It was my kind of street. Soi 6 was little bit too intense for me.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ventured to Soi 7 and Soi 8 last night. I have to give the streets 2 big thumbs up! Very pretty girls, especially on Soi 7.

I stopped at Aussie Bar and had an enjoyable drink with a pretty 24 year old. She said she has only been there 12 days.

After that, I walked down to Wannak? Bar on 7 near Beach Road. I talked in length with a funny lass with huge fake tits. I will definitely be going back there.

I poked my head in at First Agogo. The place was empty (9 PM) but had 3 very cute spinners dancing. Will definitley be at the party on Friday.

• 1 month later...

What Do you guys think about sexy girl agogo ? good or bad place..

Sexy Girls A Go Go, is my favorite go go bar in Pattaya.

• 2 weeks later...

Hardly ever stop for a drink in soi 8 as its been a total graveyard since its refurb a few years back,gone are the days of 20+ girls in every bar which left you spoiled for choice and you had no need to go anywhere else.

Soi 8 is now a shadow of its former self and soi's 2,3 and four have went the same way,back in 2002 on my first trip it did feel like the best street in the world and it probably was.

• 2 months later...

I like soi 8 cause you can sit outside , you can have also some shisha over there. And most important you can find nice ladys friendly and whiling to party with you. Honestly i dont like soi 7. Soi 6 is good but only from time to time, i just feel so shyly when i go there :) to many eyes look at me

Soi 8 seems like its slowly dying down, 7 still going strong, 6 too of course!

The thread re New Plaza killing off 7 & 8 says not any more.

I think there's more to it than that as there is less reason for Soi Buakhow & LK Metro guys to venture across Second Road these days.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Soi 8 doesn't look hot in the daytime, but still I picked up my last 2 girls there and had excellent girlfriend experience. Will always go back to soi 8.

It used to be. Now a bit over the top i guess!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 4 weeks later...

I love meal in Sailor bar :Bravo1: ... taste very good for a low price :Number1a: ... and u are in the middle off Paradise :ILoveSex1:

I love meal in Sailor bar :Bravo1: ... taste very good for a low price :Number1a: ... and u are in the middle off Paradise :ILoveSex1:

Sailor bar food is perfect and cheap. I was satisfied here all the time

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I love the goulash soup at the Sailor bar :beer9:

I love the goulash soup at the Sailor bar :beer9:

Yes goulash soup is very tasty. They have very delicious potato salad. But potato salad is little bit stodgy for stomach in Thailand because there is scorching weather too much.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Yes goulash soup is very tasty. They have very delicious potato salad. But potato salad is little bit stodgy for stomach in Thailand because there is scorching weather too much.

I would avoid eating the potato salad, as you say it can go bad very quickly

• 2 months later...

Anybody can tell me the name of the new hotel directly across from the Eastiny Plaza?

:001_Thank_You5:

Been all over Thailand over the last 12 years & found that Patts is probably the best city for farangs.

Agree that Soi 6 is the best street for the girls, but I have found stunning women in the open bars on 2nd street in the past.

Like all things in life; it flows & depending on the day/time/ time of year, you can find that the girls drift/work between bars & areas - going where the 'work' is. (where the money is).

Forget comparisons, it is completely different to anything else. It would be like trying to compare quantum physics with the teletubbies

Don't insult the teletubbies. LOL

I have been to Pattaya 3 times now and have always stayed in or around soi 8. I enjoyed my stay in soi 8 as it has everything packed into one soi. I agree with you it is awesome staying there.

The only thing I will not do again is to pick up a bar girl from the same street. I picked up a girl about 15 meters from my hotel room when returning late on the first evening. This meant a visit to her bar every night to pay bar fine and to have a few drinks. I couldn't avoid it as we walked past it every day and night.

Having said all that it was all worth it in the end as the girl I was with could speak English and had a sense of humor meaning we could joke around and laugh a lot as opposed to the previous stay where I had a girl that couldn't speak a word of English and I was using google translate to communicate with her. By the way when the girls do speak English you get to learn a lot more about the place and where to go.

• 4 weeks later...

Top bar honed to perfection over nearly 20 years...

Anyone contemplating opening a bar would do well to copy...

Archived