IGNORED

Is Soi 8 The Best Road In The World

best bar

Soi 8 has had its day, it was good 5years ago!!

I still think its a street in Heaven :Grin_Jump1:

babydollsaddict.gif

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the comparison between Patts and Angeles City for those that know both? I mean in terms of scale, layout, workers/punters, ease of access, noob ripping off, safety and such like?

I like Soi 7 and 8 - hey, whats not to like :P - but someone posted that Angeles City is what Pattaya was like 10 years ago and I am intrigued to know more about the place.

• 2 weeks later...

i love soi 8,rather it than ws,but i have only been there twice,when i go again a few times i will tell you more

The recently built huge mall nearby kind of changed the environment. Soi 8 used to be better a few years ago. I remember getting a high floor room at Sunshine hotel and having a great view. Now-a-days seeing the big mall does not inspire me any more ...

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

WHy do your prefer soi 8 to Soi 6??? am i missing something?

'Hard work never killed anyone, but I figured, why risk it'

I am entirely new to this but I am due to visit Pattaya later in October and have booked into the Sunshine hotel on Soi 8.

I would welcome any suggestions of places along Soi 8 that would be good to start my 'Pattaya Adventure'?

My favourite area for night time fun is still Walking Street but Soi 7 and Soi 8 area comes a close 2nd.

And I think Soi 6 is the best soi for daytime fun

What Do you guys think about sexy girl agogo ? good or bad place..

I've had some good nights in there and barfined four of the girls on seperate occasions and the boss sold me some cheap fags one time. I like the idea of the birds sliding down the fireman's pole. The music was a bit repetative with Robbie Williams and Queen. I remember it livening up when Credence Clearwater came on. Good well run gogo bar.

Is Soi 6 predominantly an arvo affair or does it kick along just as well at might?

The bars shut about 1am I think. For me it's strictly an afternoon experience. Nothing quite like a stroll down 6 in broad daylight!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I like Soi 8 &7 ,Beach road,2nd road Soi 6,Bukcow,WS, The Whole town is a Man's Heaven :FYI1::Chokdee:

babydollsaddict.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Havnt been to Walking Street for years,was the best street when only had 1 club ( the orginal MARINE) and all the BG used to go after finishing work, to expensive now if you like your drink and Bargirls Soi8 has never been the same since soi7 opened , but i still spend sometime there is probably the 2nd best street. But now its Soi6 i stay there eat there and shag there, only leaving late when the lights are coming on , to go to my 2nd favorite street to see whats left and get a late nite snack. (LONG LIVE Soi 6 , YODSAK,) :001_Thank_You5:

Prefer soi 7 myself since all them glass dividers went up between the bars in soi 8. Still good tho, will be back soon.

Addicts be brown-nosing these hoes and shit; takin' bitches out to eat, and spendin' money on these hoes....
I treat a bitch like 7-Up I never have I never will!

Soi Half Dozen is fantastic for short time and is what you need once you pass mid-day. You can then play and after have a nice evening with your Thai Girlfriend - Job Done - everyones a winner !

Soi 8 is good... but Soi 6 is the most crazy plaze on the planet! :D

Don't ask what the Thai girl can do for you!

Ask yourself what you can do for the Thai girl! 

(Sent from my ashole, using crapatalk…)

Having just slagged Annjet re their accommodation on another thread, I must also point out

that I always visit them. Music dj, good service, with Peter and Anna as the kind of owners

that Patts could use more of.

Angeles is a dump. I still go there for short periods, but Pattaya has more venues on Soi 7 and 8 than all of Angeles.

Restaurants and other amenities are also better than Angeles.

I also visit Soi 6 , boukow, and naklua. Not into gogos much, so I don't visit W Street often.

Archived