IGNORED

Steven Gerrard

hedonist

I realise this might not go down too well in certain quarters, but................

Surely the club will be putting him up for sale, what with Rafa being the stickler for discipline that he is?

Whether or not Gerrard is found guilty at his trial, he has admitted to lamping someone. He states he "hit him 1st in self defence" and was, in his own words "7 out of 10 drunk" which, in my opinion means not quite at the slurring speech stage

He has dragged the club through the mud, and brought shame and bad publicity on (to?) it.

Or will Benitez pull out a piece of paper from his arse pocket again and begin a diatribe on all the things Man Utd players got upto that famous Christmas incident in a hypocritical defence of his captain????

He SOON got shut of both Bellamy and Riise when they did the same sort of stunt, but WITHOUT the criminal proceedings taking place

As a life long supporter of LFC i am disgusted at reading this saga. Especially about someone who is both captain of the 1st team, but who was out on the lash mid season. A time when there was genuine belief that the EPL was at long last on its way back to Anfield.

Time to go Stevie, lad, sad to say!!!!

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Wow - never thought I would hear a Liverpool fan say that, but kudos for doing so bud as you are right it is a shameful event.

If he goes he may feel the need to go abroad and that would be a loss for sure.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

While the video doesn't make good viewing if you are a LFC fan, is it not worth considering what verbal exchanges took place before Gerrard reacted, in self-defence.

This event is out of character as Gerrard normally appears to be the consummate professional. Sad day if they sell him.

Edited by drumoak

While the video doesn't make good viewing if you are a LFC fan, is it not worth considering what verbal exchanges took place before Gerrard reacted, in self-defence.

This event is out of character as Gerrard normally appears to be the consummate professional. Sad day if they sell him.

I think thats valid. No one is perfect and he has been exemplary up til now. Hasnt he?

Everyone has a breaking point if abused but perhaps Benitez will be more pissed that he got himself inot the situation in the first place as I think this was mid-season wasn't it?

I'd certainly have him at Arsenal, but we could never afford him.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

They will never sell him, dont be talking shite, he got into scrape with someone, so what. it comes with being a celeb, you end up telling people to fuck off most of the time as they are acting likes cunts.

Roy Keane had his few scraps as did Duncan Ferguson, he battered a burglar for fucks sake and good un him for doing it. If Gerrard gets down for this it will be ashame, he wont be doing time for sure,, community service or a fine.

When he reported the incident to Rafa, rafa heard his side and felt there was no issue to answer for. he backed him then he will back him now. He is not going to sell a player that is worth a £100 million to him.

They will never sell him, dont be talking shite, he got into scrape with someone, so what. it comes with being a celeb, you end up telling people to fuck off most of the time as they are acting likes cunts.

Roy Keane had his few scraps as did Duncan Ferguson, he battered a burglar for fucks sake and good un him for doing it. If Gerrard gets down for this it will be ashame, he wont be doing time for sure,, community service or a fine.

When he reported the incident to Rafa, rafa heard his side and felt there was no issue to answer for. he backed him then he will back him now. He is not going to sell a player that is worth a £100 million to him.

I said this wouldnt go down too well in some quarters, but, can YOU give any valid reason why the CAPTAIN and sometimes spokesperson for the club have his self admitted poor judgement/behavior condoned by the club????

This was for being pissed as a parrot, and for scrapping in a late night bar?

By the looks of it you already DO condone him and have reached into YOUR arse pocket for the deflections away from the nub of the matter

Its OK making excuse of celebrity status, and shite like that, but really........he gets paid FIVE MILLION QUID A YEAR NOT to make a cunt of himself, both on AND of the pitch

Your last sentance sums up all thats wrong with football in general these days..........ALL about the money

(You reckon we would get 100 mill for him???? :o )

Hedonist

Edited by hedonist

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

I don't think his "self defense" will stand, just because there was a verbal assault does not give you the right to hit first.

http://www.bsdgb.co.uk/index.php?Information:The_Law_Relating_to_Self_Defence

Like i said in OP, it doesnt matter about the outcome of the court case. He has admitted to twatting someone, and to being pissed and out on the town

That in itself is cause to ship him off to some other club, in Rafas rulebook (when he wants to wave it at "lesser mortals"...seems some players are above the law and dont need to follow club policy?

Or, at best a huge fine and the loss of the captains armband

Hedonist

I said this wouldnt go down too well in some quarters, but, can YOU give any valid reason why the CAPTAIN and sometimes spokesperson for the club have his self admitted poor judgement/behavior condoned by the club????

This was for being pissed as a parrot, and for scrapping in a late night bar?

By the looks of it you already DO condone him and have reached into YOUR arse pocket for the deflections away from the nub of the matter

Its OK making excuse of celebrity status, and shite like that, but really........he gets paid FIVE MILLION QUID A YEAR NOT to make a cunt of himself, both on AND of the pitch

Your last sentance sums up all thats wrong with football in general these days..........ALL about the money

(You reckon we would get 100 mill for him???? :D )

Hedonist

Whats with the caps like La?

If you watch the CCTV it was one of gerards mates who first slapped the bloke which will be done for it, gerrard stuck a few digs in too, because the bloke retaliated.Gerrard admits he hit the bloke in self defence, he will probably get charged with it too but he has a small case to his defence.And yees we would get £100 mil for him, if Utd cant sell that prancing ponyt cunt Ronaldo for £80 mil , well why not :)

And Rafa doesnt give a fuck about discipline if its not too bad, he had Pennent there for ages, wearing a tag.

Also he sold Risse and Bellamy because they where becoming shite.

You can take the lad out of Huyton but not Huyton out of the lad, no matter how much he gets paid. Its a pub scrap for fucks sake, nothing more.

As a rather bewildered Man City fan, on behalf of the club i would like top your 100 million estimate and offer 400 million + 2 million per month wages - cause we need a new lad to give out the oranges at half time

I think thats valid. No one is perfect and he has been exemplary up til now. Hasnt he?

Everyone has a breaking point if abused but perhaps Benitez will be more pissed that he got himself inot the situation in the first place as I think this was mid-season wasn't it?

I'd certainly have him at Arsenal, but we could never afford him.

didnt arsenal have their captain do a bit of time inside and when he came out continued his career

I doubt Gerrad is going anywhere.

Him and torres are in a class of their own, and he's also the pride and heart of the team.

Plus I don't think the incident is clear cut. The guy who Gerrard hit comes across as a bit of player.

I'm sure Rafa will find a way to dicipline him that keeps everyone happy.

Just look at how much shit Joey Barton gets away with and he's not fit to clean Gerrards boots.

Gerrad will get a lecture about being an example to kids, some community service and maybe even a suspended sentance.

The club will put a big fine on him, a public apology to the people of liverpool.

If's he's unluckly he'll loose his captains armband, but I doubt that will happen.

And it will all be over.

you can imagine clubs like real and chelsea rubbing thier hands with glee thinking about Liverpool having to sell a 60Million + player on the cheap in a hurry.

The owners woudl rather fire Rafa than do that...

Edited by hazze

..... about five years???

Nope - Gerrard will get off with a bit of community service. If Ronaldo is worth £80m then Gerrard is worth a full ton.

Not guilty, happy days, now bring on the league :D