IGNORED

Deleted.

Slapman

Fuck me, thats gruesome !!!!!

The first guy looks like his face has done a 180 swivel, going by the fact you can see (whats left of) the top of his head AND his nostrils !!!! :D

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

This is old news happened a couple of months ago.Ride sensibly lads and always wear a decent crash helmet.

I posted the original link and the family of the two men who were killed,got a little bit angry.At least there is a warning posted so don't click if you now the to welsh lads that got killed.

Edited by The Sperminator

This is old news happened a couple of months ago.Ride sensibly lads and always wear a decent crash helmet.

I posted the original link and the family of the two men who were killed,got a little bit angry.At least there is a warning posted so don't click if you now the to welsh lads that got killed.

i just got it on email, sorry to hear they were good geordie boys. (but they were being very silly).

i'll take it down out of respect for thier families.

i thought they were italians or similar !.

Edited by slapman