Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Chest Infection

criso

Hi everyone, i am leaving from australia tommorow to go to pattaya but i have a chest infection no fever or head cold

i am really scared and i dont no if i should go,these will be my seconed trip and bringing a few mates with me

what should i do,excuse for any spelling mistakes,if i go and it get worse is there quility doctors,i have had it for

a week

GO! I would have to be hospitalized and immobile to miss a flight to LOS.

Hi everyone, i am leaving from australia tommorow to go to pattaya but i have a chest infection no fever or head cold

i am really scared and i dont no if i should go,these will be my seconed trip and bringing a few mates with me

what should i do,excuse for any spelling mistakes,if i go and it get worse is there quility doctors,i have had it for

a week

Have you seen a doctor?

thats the first thing to do!

Get their MEDICAL advice, they may have a REMEDY to get over it sooner.

Have you seen a doctor?

thats the first thing to do!

Get their MEDICAL advice, they may have a REMEDY to get over it sooner.

i have been three times these week they reckon my longs are clear and no fever

but am coffing most clean flem and get sweaty at times it doesnt help

when you can not sleep due to anxiety

GO! I would have to be hospitalized and immobile to miss a flight to LOS.

ha ha ha ha most of my mates say that but i cunt stop coffing maybie the hot weather

myte help

i have been three times these week they reckon my longs are clear and no fever

but am coffing most clean flem and get sweaty at times it doesnt help

when you can not sleep due to anxiety

Only other suggestion is talk to a Pharmacist

I cant take cold and flu tabs for a medical condition

I use a Cough Medicine called SENEGA and AMMONIA , tastes horrible , but drys my chest of PHLEGM when I get a cold.

Anyway good luck! I hope you work it out, Never been myself , But i guess the warm weather in Thailand might dry you out as well.

Only other suggestion is talk to a Pharmacist

I cant take cold and flu tabs for a medical condition

I use a Cough Medicine called SENEGA and AMMONIA , tastes horrible , but drys my chest of PHLEGM when I get a cold.

Anyway good luck! I hope you work it out, Never been myself , But i guess the warm weather in Thailand might dry you out as well.

cheers thanks for that

• 2 weeks later...

a week

I am in the same position as you. I have 2 weeks till Im going and Im worried that I will still have the cough from a flue I got 4 weeks ago and now im getting another cold.... Part of bronchitis and similiar lung is that you will have coughing for at least 3 weeks after the infection is gone.

I watched pattayapeoples news today and they said that chonburi region (pattaya mostly) is the worst affected by swine flue, having 17 out of 25 deaths in the entire country which is kinda scary. I guess its a good time to go now though, the health service in sydney is stating that by the end of august upto 60% on the south west sydney population will be inffected with some sort of flue virus (mostly h1n1) this year alone.

I'd stop by the doctors before you go if you can.

But go anyway.

If its flu or something the thai pharamcies and doctors are pretty good.

They'll prescibe you all sorts of good stuff the home doctors may not.

Usually some good anti-boitics will sort something like that.

If its more serious then pattay hospital is very expensive.

I got back to Oz from LOS yesterday, been there 3 weeks, during first week myself and 3 others caught what we all suspect to be swine flu.

Severe sore throat to start then chest infection, persistent cough, shortness of breath, headaches, and occassional muscle and joint aches.

The syptoms were not severe, but a dam nuisance. In 2 of the guys after about 5 days they had big night sweats and woke up OK after.

My self and another didn't get the sweats and I still have a real shitty chests coughing up all sort of crap.

None of us went to a doctor in LOS in case we were quarantined and stuck there. We just got potions from a pharmacy.

I will be going to a doctor Monday, blood test etc, to see what we had.

Maybe something else, but I have my suspicions

We all caught whatever in Patong.

Let me say this if this is the dreaded H1N1 the symptoms are not severe at least not with us, no one was bed ridden.

I would not let the fear of catching H1N1 stop me from going, unless I had another underlying complaint.

It appears those that have died from it, were ill with something else prior to catching.

If you don't have travel insurance your crazy and if you do and need hospital treatment then your covered.

Edited by luckyphil91

I got back to Oz from LOS yesterday, been there 3 weeks, during first week myself and 3 others caught what we all suspect to be swine flu.

Severe sore throat to start then chest infection, persistent cough, shortness of breath, headaches, and occassional muscle and joint aches.

The syptoms were not severe, but a dam nuisance. In 2 of the guys after about 5 days they had big night sweats and woke up OK after.

My self and another didn't get the sweats and I still have a real shitty chests coughing up all sort of crap.

None of us went to a doctor in LOS in case we were quarantined and stuck there. We just got potions from a pharmacy.

I will be going to a doctor Monday, blood test etc, to see what we had.

Maybe something else, but I have my suspicions

We all caught whatever in Patong.

Let me say this if this is the dreaded H1N1 the symptoms are not severe at least not with us, no one was bed ridden.

I would not let the fear of catching H1N1 stop me from going, unless I had another underlying complaint.

It appears those that have died from it, were ill with something else prior to catching.

If you don't have travel insurance your crazy and if you do and need hospital treatment then your covered.

Good to hear you made it and had some fun mate.

SOunds like it could be swine flu.

Its doing the rounds at my work at the moment.

The guys who have had it were suprised its not as bad as they'd been told.

We've been getting some pretty good advice on swine flu.

Most people who are killed actually die from infections like pneumonia caught after the swine flu.

It leaves peoples immune systems weak, they pick up something else but they don't go to the doctors until its to late because they don't rehalise they've caught something new.

Well worth getting a check up and some rest once you get home.

Edited by hazze

For OP:

Cipro = ciprofloxacin

An alternative is Amoxycilin.

But the best advice is to see a doctor and get tests done. Won't cost you and arm and a leg and Thai nurses are cute!

Don't know if you are aware of it, but as a result of the flu pandemic, they are using Thermal Imaging Cameras at BKK airport to screen out those with high temps.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

I didn't go through BKK, went Perth to KL then KL Phuket, then Phuket Pattaya and return.

They were using the thermal thing in KL, but we passed OK. A lot of people wearing face masks though.