IGNORED

Nederlands->Engels Help Please

Mike Asia

My GF's sister and some visa service are trying to explain this to her boyfriend in Holland. He can't understand and was supposed to send this but sent a certificate saying he was not married anymore. Can someone translate this to Dutch so she can send it in an SMS for him? I am hesitant to use babelfish. thanks.

Legalized letter of guarantee (can be obtained by the guarantor from his/her municipality in the Netherlands). The legalized letter of guarantee should not be older than three (3) months.

My GF's sister and some visa service are trying to explain this to her boyfriend in Holland. He can't understand and was supposed to send this but sent a certificate saying he was not married anymore. Can someone translate this to Dutch so she can send it in an SMS for him? I am hesitant to use babelfish. thanks.

Legalized letter of guarantee (can be obtained by the guarantor from his/her municipality in the Netherlands). The legalized letter of guarantee should not be older than three (3) months.

I will try to help, this is from de website from Holland, this is the law,

Een door de referent of een derde persoon in Nederland ingevulde garantverklaring. Deze is alleen nodig als de vreemdeling niet voldoende middelen, zoals hierboven beschreven, heeft. De referent of een derde in Nederland moet in dat geval een garantverklaring invullen en ondertekenen. Uit deze garantverklaring met bijbehorende stukken (zoals recente loonstrookjes en een kopie van het arbeidscontract) moet blijken dat de referent of een derde persoon in Nederland voldoende en duurzame middelen van bestaan heeft. Deze verklaring moet de vreemdeling bij de ambassade laten zien. De referent of een derde persoon in Nederland moet een minimum netto inkomen van € 1219,67 per maand hebben, dit inkomen moet nog minimaal 12 maanden beschikbaar zijn op het moment van de aanvraag.

In short (for your sms) i would put it like this :

Een gewettigde garantverklaring ( kan verkregen worden u of de referent op het gemeente- of stadsbestuur). De gewettigde garantverklaring mag niet ouder zijn dan 3 maanden.

Hope it helps

Bg

Edited by bgtourist