IGNORED

Shitty Massage(Literally)

Mike Asia

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/july/news_22_07_52_3.shtml

American ex-pat detained at massage Parlor following allegations of conducting a lewd act.

Pattaya, July 22 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : On Wednesday Afternoon, just after 3pm, Police Lieutenant Colonel Prajeub from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Number 2 Beauty and Spa Shop located in Soi Yumet in Central Pattaya by a masseur, Khun Manirat aged 41 who claimed an American Tourist had forced her to place her hand inside his anal passage while he masturbated. This allegedly occurred at the culmination of an oil massage. Mr. Stephen Morefield aged 58 from USA had been detained just outside the shop and was using a towel to protect his identity. However the towel contained evidence of the lewd act. According to the masseur, she managed to pull away and noticed human waste on her hand. She had used the towel, Mr. Morefield was using to conceal his face, moments earlier, to wipe away the waste which was evident for all to see. Mr. Morefield who claimed he had lived in Pattaya for 6 months refused to speak and was taken to Pattaya Police Station for questioning.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/july/news_22_07_52_3.shtml

American ex-pat detained at Massage Parlor following allegations of conducting a lewd act.

Pattaya, July 22 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : On Wednesday Afternoon, just after 3pm, Police Lieutenant Colonel Prajeub from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Number 2 Beauty and Spa Shop located in Soi Yumet in Central Pattaya by a masseur, Khun Manirat aged 41 who claimed an American Tourist had forced her to place her hand inside his anal passage while he masturbated. This allegedly occurred at the culmination of an oil massage. Mr. Stephen Morefield aged 58 from USA had been detained just outside the shop and was using a towel to protect his identity. However the towel contained evidence of the lewd act. According to the masseur, she managed to pull away and noticed human waste on her hand. She had used the towel, Mr. Morefield was using to conceal his face, moments earlier, to wipe away the waste which was evident for all to see. Mr. Morefield who claimed he had lived in Pattaya for 6 months refused to speak and was taken to Pattaya Police Station for questioning.

Classic - maybe he slipped and fell onto her hand!! Mind you, how did he manage to force her hand up his own arse - I've been trying to get just one finger up my birds arse for ages and shes having none of it!

there are lots of place he can do this, i dont understand why he make this with that girl; really shame

there are lots of place he can do this, i dont understand why he make this with that girl; really shame

He could have had this done in The Devils Den Pattaya.

Men fall in love by their eye`s, woman fall in love by their ear`s.

I think this Topic belongs under "Alternate Lifestyles and Fetishes". LOL

Free today - Pay tomorrow

Hididng his face with a shitty towel, damn thats one of the stupidest things ive ever read.

Marvin%20(i%27m%20so%20depressed)%20RobotSMALL.jpg

DROIDBOY

Dam, thats going to be one embarassing charge sheet.

I bet if he goes down he tells everyone it was for armed robbery.. :Oi1:

is that wht its called the Number 2 Beauty and Spa Shop? lol