IGNORED

The Addicts Choice

Soi Sauce

168 Addicts have so far posted replys to the question Which "hotels I have stayed in" Hopefully the list of names will continue to grow.

There is always something that makes us decided which hotel to stay in. Whether its the photo in a bochure or on the net. Word of mouth or personal recommendation. The price, location.. the joiner fee! Whatever. The list does not show hotels "Recomended" by Addicts, but where they have stayed in at least once the past. I would suggest that the hotels that are popular with Addicts have a least one or more of the above criteria. Hopefully when I have compiled a sustantial list. One hotel will stand out above the rest. The Grail of Pattaya hotels!

I am relying on BM's not to try and influence the results by clubbing together there replys and affect the results.:D Thanks for any user names given.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tymvICgapkI1goESBNxjCiw&hl=en