IGNORED

Where Is A Good Location In Koh Samui For My Parents To Stay?

R-KivE

Hey guys,

I am planning a holiday with my parents to Koh Samui for their silver wedding.

I will most probably stay in Chaweng as thats where I am comfortable as I have a few friends there.

Where could my parents stay, they are both around 50 years of age and don't really want to be around the drinking/partying.

Are there any fancy hotels in Lamai? Ive heard its quite chilled there?

Anywhere you can reccomend, let us know.

Thanks

gk9qT.png

• 2 weeks later...

There are nice hotels all around the Island. Lamai has as much nightlife as Chaweng, it just doesn't have the big bars like Reggae/Green Mango etc.

The fisherman's village/Bophut area is popular with retirees and not too far from Chaweng if you want to stick your parents up there.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys,

I am planning a holiday with my parents to Koh Samui for their silver wedding.

I will most probably stay in Chaweng as thats where I am comfortable as I have a few friends there.

Where could my parents stay, they are both around 50 years of age and don't really want to be around the drinking/partying.

Are there any fancy hotels in Lamai? Ive heard its quite chilled there?

Anywhere you can reccomend, let us know.

Thanks

The Maenam/Bophut/Fisherman's Village area is popular with retirees. It's not too far from Chaweng if you want to go hang out with them too.

Rocky's Resort is wonderful, it is just a little south of Lamai, but not close to the night life or bars. One downside is that transportation is required to go most places outside the resort.

http://www.rockyresort.com/

Also worth a look is the fisherman's village area, lots of restaurants, bars and gueshouses my favorite bar/restaurant is Billibong, (yes Samui is like every other place in LOS, an Ozzy has set up a Billibong lol). This is in Bophut, very little BG action on that side of the island and what little is there is low key. This is a photo from Billibongsk s 8.jpg

I am a very very hansum man, just ask any of the BG's I have BFed!!!