IGNORED

Map Of Drinking Street

themosch

I enjoy drinking street. Nice to sit there and have a drink and play pool. Relaxed attitude I didn't know there was ST rooms around. I'll keep that in mind next time although i usually stay on Soi 1 when i'm in Patts.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a blinder their last night although the place was empty. Was drinking on the left side 2 bars back from the dj box. ST rooms at the rear of the complex, down a dark lane and close to Big C. room was ok but was bloody hot. Hmmm and so was she come to think of it from what I remember. Hot little LBFM`s in Dst who were barely of age so you need to check ID`s to stay the right side of the fuzz.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been there. It's all about stunners dancing and milking the customers by ordering lady drinks otherwise you will be seen as kenyaw. All

<iframe width="350" height="240" src="//w2.countingdownto.com/544538" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://countingdownto.com">Countdown Clocks</a></p>

Nooky bar right next to the expensive and not so hot coyote Lisa bar.

80 Singh - 150 LD - 350 BF - 1500 LT (that's what I give !).

Good fun and GFE lookers.

Manager is wife/GF of the French "owner".

Pays her girls well, 5000/mo. Most other beerbars pay 3000/mo or 100/day (then no pay the days bar is closed).

Many lookers in the other DS bars too.

DS is my nr 1 beerbar complex in Pattaya. Second is Tipps Plaza.

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

• 3 months later...

I like the bar at the very of drinking street. Not sure what it is called but owned by a British guy and his wife. Pretty laid back and owner is always there, seems to drunk all the time, but great fun to talk to. The girls are pretty good too. Bar fine was 300 and took a different one home for each of the 2 nights i was there....that was a mistake apparently? Ops live and learn

• 8 months later...

Is there a map of the bars on Drinking Street anywhere?  I am trying to remember the name of the bar I was at a couple of nights ago.  It is the just before the DJ booth on the right side of the pool tables as you come off the street.  Any help would be appreciated.

All bars there have their name on a sign hanging at the outside lanes.

A few pictures taken from those lanes should encompass the lot.

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for telling me about a new place. Always looking for 'Thin girls' ! 

• 1 year later...

Archived