IGNORED

Map Of Drinking Street

themosch

On the internet there are plenty of maps of different soi's and many times even with bar names! The maps on the website of BAHTBUS has always helped me as lot but aren't recently anymore to be seen on the internet. Does anyone of u know a site with a good map with the barlay-out and names of drinking street on 2nd road number 19 on the map below!

map-pattaya-beerbars.jpg

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the internet there are plenty of maps of different soi's and many times even with bar names! The maps on the website of BAHTBUS has always helped me as lot but aren't recently anymore to be seen on the internet. Does anyone of u know a site with a good map with the barlay-out and names of drinking street on 2nd road number 19 on the map below!

Wij zullen de volgende keer ene samen maken!!!!post-27196-125352537554_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

What a hottie! Love that smile!! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

If you walk from Naklua to the roundabout you will find a narrow street at your left i think that is Drinking street.

there are some bars at the beginning.

If you follow this road you pas the living accomendations for the bargirls turn right at the end and you walk up to second road.

I don't know how many bars ore there name my brain stops working after some beers :Chokdee:

little correction sjekie

the narrow street is a little before drinking street, just walk like 100m further on 2nd road and you'll see allot of beer bars around 14 irc and a big sign saying DRINKING STREET, cant miss it realy . right opposite of drinking street is tiffany's hotel/ladyboy show and shooting range.

drinking street is my favorite hangout

1.1216533360.drinking-street.jpg

little correction sjekie

the narrow street is a little before drinking street, just walk like 100m further on 2nd road and you'll see allot of beer bars around 14 irc and a big sign saying DRINKING STREET, cant miss it realy . right opposite of drinking street is tiffany's hotel/ladyboy show and shooting range.

drinking street is my favorite hangout

Thats a great little map, I will have to print that and take it with me so I can have a change from my usual spots.

I've never actually been on Drinking Street, but I will have to visit i when I go back in Jan. What is it like there, what other area would you compare it to? Is there BG's etc there?

Addicts be brown-nosing these hoes and shit; takin' bitches out to eat, and spendin' money on these hoes....
I treat a bitch like 7-Up I never have I never will!

less in your face, give me a drink attitude from the girls.

if your familiar with the beerbar halls on Walking Street, about the same but less flashy.

girls are also more natural, unlike soi7/8 or WS, where they start taking off body parts once your back in the hotel.

when you go there, it can happen that no lady will come sit with you, thats because its more laid back. just take the initiative and talk to one you like and you'll hit it off "no ploblem".

always food carts around and on the side's thai and fallang restaurants, where you can order and they'll bring it to the bar your drinking at. Allot of pool table's to if your into that.

if your familiar with the beerbar halls on walking street, about the same but less flashy.

girls are also more natural, unlike soi7/8 or WS, where they start taking off body parts once your back in the hotel.

when you go there, it can happen that no lady will come sit with you, thats because its more laid back. just take the initiative and talk to one you like and you'll hit it off "no ploblem".

always food carts around and on the side's thai and fallang restaurants, where you can order and they'll bring it to the bar your drinking at. Allot of pool table's to if your into that.

A right on the spot description. That's why it's my favourite barcenter: good music, laid back atmosphere, nice looking BG with a nice attitude in comparison to other bars and sois!

As for the food when standing before drinking street on the left of it, accross ziggy bar, you will find SCHNITZEL HANS a former barowner that has a restaurant right now where every monday and friday it's schnitzel day for 119 Bath only and the schnitzels are very large with vegetables and french fries!!!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

if your familiar with the beerbar halls on walking street, about the same but less flashy.

Sounds like almost the perfect place. The only thing missing for me would be aircon.

Thanks for the correction Nevermind next time when i'm sober i'll make sure to drop in and try to remember

:GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

Thx for pointing out Schnitzel Hans' restaurant. Getting hungry now...

Certainly a good reason to check out the northern end of heaven.

And the Drinking Street bar should make for nice entertainment after dinner.

<center>To know when to be generous and when firm — that is wisdom.

Most things break, including hearts. The lessons of life amount not to wisdom, but to scar tissue and callus.</center>

• 2 weeks later...

All good points about drinking street, i like the fact they all share one music system, better than having 3 or 4 songs playing as in soi 7 & 8 bars. still prefere 7&8 but good for a change and as said before, not to pushy on the lady front

<p>

• 2 months later...

Shit, pardon my language, but I totally forgot to visit that place on my last trip. Oh well, next year for sure...

<center>To know when to be generous and when firm — that is wisdom.

Most things break, including hearts. The lessons of life amount not to wisdom, but to scar tissue and callus.</center>

• 3 weeks later...

Thx for pointing out Schnitzel Hans' restaurant. Getting hungry now...

Certainly a good reason to check out the northern end of heaven.

And the Drinking Street bar should make for nice entertainment after dinner.

I use to go to this area a lot and never found one particular bar that I liked, will go again and look for drinking street and try again. There are so many places it is very hard to settle on one.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for all the info and a cool little map.

But... Not sure this place is for me. Prefer indoor, air-conditioned, more private affairs :-)

'Hard work never killed anyone, but I figured, why risk it'

• 6 months later...

Looks interesting will make a point of. Hitting drinking street and as many other locals as I can ,I made the mistake of hooking up very early in my first trip so need help not doing the same !

The map looks like it might be worth printing

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the Map...I have been to drinking street a few times and had a great time...Some very wild girls who love to dance on the bars...you gotta love that

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Drinking street is real fun but stay out of Lisa bar 2 they are fucking way over priced 1000 baht barfine and then 3000 baht LT up front, and that was after we spent about 4000 baht drinking, at first i thought it was me and BM ruffles but after talking to a couple of guys who had been drinking there they said the same thing girls are cute not that cute,

They charge Iron Club prices and they ain't the Iron Club Or Baccara

Drinking street is real fun but stay out of Lisa bar 2 they are fucking way over priced 1000 baht barfine and then 3000 baht LT up front, and that was after we spent about 4000 baht drinking, at first i thought it was me and BM ruffles but after talking to a couple of guys who had been drinking there they said the same thing girls are cute not that cute,

1000BF and 3000 LT in a beerbar Brain_Fart.gif i paid 300BF and 1000LT for a real cutie in Pool bar, first one on the left at entering drinking street!

00080545TVW.jpg

1000BF and 3000 LT in a beerbar. i paid 300BF and 1000LT for a real cutie in Pool bar, first one on the left at entering drinking street!

I agree, that was the going rate in December 2010.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

1000BF and 3000 LT in a beerbar Brain_Fart.gif i paid 300BF and 1000LT for a real cutie in Pool bar, first one on the left at entering drinking street!

We went to pool bar as well and had a great time didn't bar fine but had a blast ,Lisa 2 was just a shock to the system

Lisa Bar 2, their 1000 baht BF and 3000 baht LT can go eat shit.

• 4 months later...

Been there a lot of times, especially when I am in a mood to just sit and relax.

My personal favorite is a Bar owned by a German Guy and his thai wife Pam (beautiful couple and an excellent host).

oops i don't remember the name of the BAR, but its the 4th bar on the right side of the road if you are standing facing the drinking street.

The music is OK, the BG are good and not at all pushy. I usually pay 500 B for a BF and 1000 to 1500 B for the BG.

Archived