IGNORED

Shagwell Hotel

harry potter

i just stayed at the shagwell hotel for 3 days great hotel 800 night good rooms food great and lots of girls at night at the outback bar bit out the way near carrfour but very good

i just stayed at the shagwell hotel for 3 days great hotel 800 night good rooms food great and lots of girls at night at the outback bar bit out the way near carrfour but very good

I stayed at the Shagwell for four weeks in April. I had a good time there. However, don't pay extra for a better room as they are above the bar and I didn't get a wink of sleep if I wasn't out myself. After two weeks I moved to a standard room in the main building and it was fine.

If you are purely there for the mongering and drink I would say it is a good place to stay. Although it is fifteen mins walk from 2nd road at Pattaya Klang, it has everything you need right on your doorstep. Also the places around there are nice and cheap as it is a little bit out.

I was in Pattaya with a dual purpose - I was training everyday at a Muay Thai gym, whilst getting pissed a couple of times a week. For me, somewhere quiet may have been better. I was with friends though who absolutely loved the Shagwell!

so overall good or bad? lets say for a 2 week stay

Nearby bars are cheap. Not a very convenient location for the major bar areas unless you have a motorbike.

Location is Shagwells biggest downfall. Along way from the action. Probably similarly good places closer to WS, Soi 7/8 etc. Only consider if you have a motorbike.

Great info might stay there sounds like a good spot out abit from all the noise