IGNORED

guest fees

amazulu

Hi,

I will stay in Pattaya in August. It will be my first time and so I want to know which hotels are centrel, budget and mainly which hotels don't take a guest fee for the thai girls. If I stay in the Secrets for example, do they take a fee for girls which don't work there??

Thanks

I have never found a place in pattaya that charge guest fees. I doubt Secrets will. But then again you never know. I'll ask them for ya.

No Joiner Fees at Secrets

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

The very high end places charge it because, frankly, they don't want that kind of business. I got hit with it when I stayed at the Amari Orchid Resort.

Hi,

I will stay in Pattaya in August. It will be my first time and so I want to know which hotels are centrel, budget and mainly which hotels don't take a guest fee for the thai girls. If I stay in the secrets for example, do they take a fee for girls which don't work there??

Thanks

You can't go wrong with the Sabai lodge.

The very high end places charge it because, frankly, they don't want that kind of business. I got hit with it when I stayed at the Amari Orchid Resort.

Not too bothered about paying guest fees but do any hotels such as Amari or royal Orchid actually refuseThai nationals to stay in farang rooms?

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

And i got hit it at Tropicana.

Most don't but there are still a few hotels that do.

• 3 weeks later...
And i got hit it at Tropicana.

Me too. 500 Baht... Damn blood suckers...

Sunbeam hotel soi 8 , charge .

your best to E mail and ask if your not sure .

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

Sunbeam hotel soi 8 , charge .

your best to E mail and ask if your not sure .

Joe

Soi 8, what a wonderful place to take the wife and kids for a hoiday!!!.... :Think1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....