IGNORED

Revealing Addicts Favourite Hotel

Soi Sauce

My wife Tik has a few luxury condos for rent in different areas of Pattaya including View Talay 6, 5, 2 and 1. Some with great sea views and you get so much more for you baht. Everything is included and you can rent by the night, week or month. Check out her site

http://dancewatchers.com/

Hi buddy. has soon has some one lets me know they have stayed there I will add them to the spread sheet. I ahev been on your site and the rooms look great 9Abity pricey for me though- keanio? farang hehehe

All the best SS

Cheers nuso1 I have registered your visits.. exept Karti Home Stays (Could not find it!)

Could this be Kerati Home Stay, the place on the corner of LK Metro and Soi Diana ? No website though as I asked on a previous stay in the area.

Could this be Kerati Home Stay, the place on the corner of LK Metro and Soi Diana ? No website though as I asked on a previous stay in the area.

Yes thats the one, out of all the places i have stayed that is the only one id never stay in again

Would you like me to add your user name to the list mate, Have you stayed any where else too?

Cheers

sure mate. I Have stayed in the following; LK Renaissance-Soi diana, Bay breeze hotel-Soi honey, grand hotel-Soi 14 off WS, Dynasty inn- Soi 13, Jasmine hotel-Soi BJ.

Have stayed in both the standard and deluxe at the LK, sure it's new and clean and great location but I prefer hotels with walk in showers and to have this here i think you need the suite. bay breeze and jasmine suck ass, grand hotel is maybe one star higher then these two with the best views of any hotel i've seen. and the dynasty is a all rounder- great location, cheap, very good beds, balcony, walk in shower and very clean.

Hi. Going to Pattaya in january , have booked at the residence garden. My first trip to Thai , but out of the map the place seems to be very central. Have you tested the internetconnection there, is it OK ? And is the place "visitorfriendly " ?

Regards Jan

Stayed RG a few times ,found it to be excellent.Yes its "visitorfrendly",found the Internet conection on the slow side.but managed to blag a couple of other WIFI connections which were ok.Its a 10 min walk to Walking Street,if you cut down Soi 16.

Regards Mally

Anyone know anything about the Discovery Beach hotel? Apparently its pretty new.. anyone stayed there? seems nice.

Since Oct 08 i've stayed at the following - i try and stay at places with good WIFI / room safe @1000-1500 baht:

LK Renaissance - 1 time - good - most luxurious rooms,jacuzzi/fastest free cable internet in room- bad - tiny pool, bit too expensive for me (2000+), poor buffet breakfast.

Sandy Spring - 3 times - good - great location,decent pool, big rooms, nice staff / seaviews - bad - getting tatty/run down, no room safe, slow expensive WIFI, no free breakfast.

Pattaya Bay Resort - 4 times - good - the price, good security/staff, free decent speed WIFI, great free breakfast choices, very well run (American owner) - bad - small rooftop pool, location/views not great.

Summer Spring - 1 time - good - new/clean rooms, quiet location, rooftop pool (small) - bad - no cable / english TV stations!, WIFI expensive (free in lobby). Little too far from Walking Street (Soi 2).

Ma Maison - 1 time - good - free wifi, good location, cheap price - bad - tiny rooms/tiny pool/no free breakfast/rude (French) manager - never again.

Pattaya Bay Resort - i find the best overall value + service - especially in low season (999 baht). I used to stay at Sandy Spring but there is better value to be had elsewhere. I'll be trying August Suites next.

Maybe i'm going blind , but I couldn't see Tim Boutique on the list.

I'm assuming it is different from Tim residences

cheers

Stu.

the 4 hotels i have stayed at in pattaya inpreferance

1st pattaya bay resort

clean, new,good breakfast,good location

2nd Areca Lodge

good location,good facilitys,good breakfast.

3rd markland

hugh rooms,no in room safe,a little out the way

4th dusit

great hotel,but not girl friendly

Hi ,

I am in Patts for a whole week , wanted to check which are the girl friendly hotels with no joiner fees. I have had bad experiences in Biyoke & Golden beach hotels.

Please suggest is there a list of addicts hotels where we can check in???

Is Beverly Plaza girl friendly???

Also are there are condo's that i can evaluate.

I love the Penthouse's at The Vault hotel if you really want a place to Party for a reasonable price. And I personally think the staff is great!