IGNORED

Revealing Addicts Favourite Hotel

Soi Sauce

25 Members report to have stayed in over 100 different hotels in Pattaya. Your input will help to find the PattayaAddicts favourite hotel. So far (and it is early days) the LK Renaissance hotel is holding the number one spot with "Spacer78" having stayed in 14 of them.

Which hotels have you sayed in?

I Have Stayed There

LK Renaissance is probably the best hotel as far as location, style and value for money goes. Id agree alot of Addicts stay there, hell I just booked 13 rooms there for a bunch of people next week.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Out of 3 different hotels I have stay over last 3 years (Sunshine hotel and Residence;Dynasty Inn and PBR) the nicest,best value for money,and most guest friendly was definitely PBR.I'll be in Patt whole August,and will stay there again.I can't wait!

never stay at hotes always book in to condos

that way no hassles about bringing anyone back

:D

:03:

Edited by loneranger

My favorite without doubt is the Mercure have stayed there 4 years in a row and am booked again for this year/

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

never stay at hotes always book in to condos

that way no hassles about bringing anyone back

:)

:D

Never really thought of staying in a Condo. I always presumed you would have to book them for 3 months or more. How about a couple of weeks or maybe a month can you still hire/rent them then? Whats included etc, sheets, towels? Can you recomend anywhere?

Cheers for the replies

Never really thought of staying in a Condo. I always presumed you would have to book them for 3 months or more. How about a couple of weeks or maybe a month can you still hire/rent them then? Whats included etc, sheets, towels? Can you recomend anywhere?

Cheers for the replies

Actually, I rent out a few condos (2 weeks and up) through my web site. Yes sheets, towels, mobile phone, safe, shampoo, soap, water, and all these things are included. http://www.ViewTalayCondos.com

Interesting thread and good to get feedback from people who have stayed in the hotels versus recommendations from people who have only read about the different lodgings !

Gotta say my fave is the LK Renaissance - stayed there 5 times and absolutely no issues with anything - including multiple joiners ! However the downside (and theres always one!)is the cost - Gotta have a Deluxe Type B as it has a proper shower and its into the 2350baht per night range then !

Next on the list is the Diana Inn & Armageddon Guest House on Soi LK - im too curious to just stay in one hotel and my fave area is around Soi Diana.

Best value hotel to me is the Nova Platinum - 1290baht a night at the moment - good rooms/service/pool/security/internet and all modern.

My two cents

I like the Marriott for location, room, discretion and service, just wish a bit lower price

ever since i saw and stayed at the residence garden i see no reason to move.. I LIKE THE PLACE.

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I have stayed at the Royal Twins Palace hotel and really enjoyed it. Everything you need is in the hotel or the surrounding areas outside of the hotel. A short walk to Walking Street. In the same parking lot is the Royel Palace hotel. I liked the Royal Twins hotel the best.

www.royalpalaceroyaltwins.com

I usually book condos too... Nicer than a hotel room and cheaper to boot... I usually pay 1000 baht per night for a +/- 50 sq meter condo in Jomtien during low season... Excellent pool, security, shops, walking distance to the beach and a 5 minute ride to WS...

Interesting thread and good to get feedback from people who have stayed in the Hotels versus recommendations from people who have only read about the different lodgings !

Gotta say my fave is the LK Renaissance - stayed there 5 times and absolutely no issues with anything - including multiple joiners ! However the downside (and theres always one!)is the cost - Gotta have a Deluxe Type B as it has a proper shower and its into the 2350baht per night range then !

Next on the list is the Diana Inn & Armageddon Guest House on Soi LK - im too curious to just stay in one Hotel and my fave area is around Soi Diana.

Best value Hotel to me is the Nova Platinum - 1290baht a night at the moment - good rooms/service/pool/security/internet and all modern.

My two cents

Knocked of the top spot by Fosse. You have stayed in 14 different hotels/guesthouse.. Fosse 17. Must try harder Spacer78 hehehe. Thanks for the reply's Cheers mate

The vault is the best hotel I have stayed in, I highly recommend the penthouse suite!

http://www.thevaultpattaya.com/

Hi mate your name has been added to the list against "The Vault" along with Alleycat, Whitespider, rrrushh and Dr winston o boogie. Added by "Indsulman"? don't know if that makes any sence to you?

anyroaod up I am sure that the "A-Team" have stayed in more hotels than that? if you can think of any drop us a line or add them the the sheet. Cheers for all you help

Soi.

• 2 weeks later...

ever since i saw and stayed at the residence garden i see no reason to move.. I LIKE THE PLACE.

Hi. Going to Pattaya in january , have booked at the residence garden. My first trip to Thai , but out of the map the place seems to be very central. Have you tested the internetconnection there, is it OK ? And is the place "visitorfriendly " ?

Regards Jan

Dynasty inn= best value for money and great location on soi 13

Edited by Chuk Wa

Hey Bros.......

I've stayed in the following;

1)Sunbeam

2)Sunshine

3)Eastiny

4)Areca

5)Lek

6)Diamond Beach

7)Flipper

8)Sandy Spring

I've probably left out a couple, but for price, location and ammenities I'd have to give it to Sandy Spring, my current favorite. Steps from Beach Rd., quiet, nice staff and pool, clean, and airy, housekeeping does'nt bug the shit outta me, and the food is ok. JMHO.

OBLA DEE BROS.........

Hey Bros.......

I've stayed in the following;

1)Sunbeam

2)Sunshine

3)Eastiny

4)Areca

5)Lek

6)Diamond Beach

7)Flipper

8)Sandy Spring

I've probably left out a couple, but for price, location and ammenities I'd have to give it to Sandy Spring, my current favorite. Steps from Beach Rd., quiet, nice staff and pool, clean, and airy, housekeeping does'nt bug the shit outta me, and the food is ok. JMHO.

OBLA DEE BROS.........

5555 Obla Dee! nice one. Thanks for the input I will register your visits on Goggl.Docs

Cheers mate

i've stayed for my last 3 trips at Sabbai Inn soi 2, though previously i used to stay at other hotels, and never had any problem there. low season standard 800 bath, superior 950 bath no joiner fee and very clean rooms, clean bathrooms (shower only for standard),in room safe, sat tv. free access to the swimming pool at their sister hotel sabai lodege which is located in soi 2 as well. bath bus infront of the hotel.

I have stayed at

Tropicana

Sunshine Vista

Jasmien Mansion

Sabai Lodge

Areca Lodge

Karati Home Stays

Pasadena Lodge

Sabai, Areca and Pasadena are all good and I have rebooked Pasadena this upcoming trip

My wife Tik has a few luxury condos for rent in different areas of Pattaya including View Talay 6, 5, 2 and 1. Some with great sea views and you get so much more for you baht. Everything is included and you can rent by the night, week or month. Check out her site

http://dancewatchers.com/

test1.gif

I have stayed at

Tropicana

Sunshine Vista

Jasmien Mansion

Sabai Lodge

Areca Lodge

Karati Home Stays

Pasadena Lodge

Sabai, Areca and Pasadena are all good and I have rebooked Pasadena this upcoming trip

Cheers nuso1 I have registered your visits.. exept Karti Home Stays (Could not find it!)

thank's for your help, cheers mate