IGNORED

Soi Buakaow The New Walking Street

Soi Sauce

It seems to me that there is one thing that Walking Street have and Soi Buakow no have : it's discothèque. Am I wrong ?

But I don't know if there is a market for a disco in this area ...

It seems to me that there is one thing that Walking street have and Soi Buakow no have : it's discothèque. Am I wrong ?

It seems to me that there is one thing that Walking street have and Soi Buakow no have : it's discothèque. Am I wrong ?

Well there used to be quite a large disco, Xcite on 3rd rd, not far from Buakow but it's been knocked down but it was quite popular in it's day, so yes IMO I would say there is a market for a disco somewhere near Buakow, but where there's a reasonable plot of land at the right price to put a largish disco remains to be seen...

I love soi buakhao, waking street is fun but to be honest buakhao does it every time for me, great selection of bars and girls and the massages on Hunni are the best value i found! Walking Street for a fun night with mates, buakhao for good value and laid back enjoyment.

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know where bunga bunga bar is -supposed to be in the new beer bar complex,when does this bar open and where exactly is the new beer bar complex in soi buakow..thanks ..J

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

does anyone know where bunga bunga bar is -supposed to be in the new beer bar complex,when does this bar open and where exactly is the new beer bar complex in soi buakow..thanks ..J

I believe bunga bunga bar is in the Action Street complex. Drive or take a baht bus South on Soi Bukao and enter when you see Jakes Bar on the right side.

Jakes1.jpg

Haven't been there for a few months but many of the bars in the complex don't open until 5-6 PMish.

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dean Martin

I love soi buakhao, waking street is fun but to be honest buakhao does it every time for me, great selection of bars and girls and the massages on Hunni are the best value i found! Walking street for a fun night with mates, buakhao for good value and laid back enjoyment.

couldn't agree with you more mate. good for R&R

Action street is a great beer bar complex. the only down side to it is that nearly every bar is charging to play pool.. they must be crazy (no offence if you own a bar there)

Signed Cheap Charlie

Are you kidding? A big downside is no customers!!

It's off the beaten track,a speculative investment for bar owners hoping the mongering centre moves east from the beach,and that they will be quids in. But as for the moment,it's sparsely used and lacking any atmosphere.

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I believe bunga bunga bar is in the Action Street complex. Drive or take a baht bus South on Soi Bukao and enter when you see Jakes Bar on the right side.

Jakes1.jpg

Haven't been there for a few months but many of the bars in the complex don't open until 5-6 PMish.

thanks .....J

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

• 1 month later...

this is all great stuff i will be staying at Rcon for a month starting early December and was wondering how far things are from there any good soapies in the area

this is all great stuff i will be staying at Rcon for a month starting early December and was wondering how far things are from there any good soapies in the area

There is soapy located on Soi Honey (Soi 11) called Honey Body Massage .

Edited by Joe985

There is soapy located on Soi Honey (Soi 11) called Honey Body Massage .

thanks for the tip 6 weeks 5 days 18 hours il be there but who's counting