Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soi Buakaow The New Walking Street

Soi Sauce

There is another Go Go opened in the once Helicopter bar just round the corner from club blue, must check it out, I will and add a view soon.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

You can find great rooms at give away prices here, eat for next to nothing, and it's within Walking Distance of New Pattaya Plaza where the beers are only 45 baht and the girls are fit.

PS. This is not meant to attract all the cheap Charlies out there.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

i will make more of an effort to spend alot more time on soi fuckacow next trip

Edited by nightlyf

i will make more of an effort to spend alot more time on soi fuckacow next trip

Youll find it hard Nightlyf . As the TAT sez, "Amazing THailand, amazing value". And it's Soi Moo Cow. Better get that right or the taxi won't know it. :P

Edited by sluminit

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

So who's got a month to spend in LOS, I wonder? The retired, the unemployed, the self employed...

11k baht for a room doesn't sound bad, but I'd go nuts in Pattaya for that long!

The non-Americans. You can easily get up to 6 weeks of holiday in some EU countries. We poor Americans are tied to our desks. I just realized that I can't go anywhere for basically the rest of 2010 because my company required us to take vacations over Christmas and New Years.

Receptionist: How do you write women so well?

Melvin Udall: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.

from the film As Good as It Gets

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed in Soi B. back in November, among other places I spent a week in D apartments. Nice place, fairly new building with clean big rooms. Fan and AC, decent size bathroom, tv, safe, enjoyed very much although I dont think they have WiFi. The up side is walking distance to many bars, where I met many great gals and the price of 500 bht a night...the only bad thing is when I came back from Ko Samet they only had a room top floor and no elevator..its not much but 3 flights of stairs when Your tipsy can be a workout.

Still very busy and Pooks looks always busy when I drive past I may add....hahaha

Business card 2 map copy.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Some great bars on and around this road.

Always been a big fan of Club Blu coyote bar on LK Metro. Hot girls in here, cool, air con and cheaper drinks compared to other coyote bars such as Tiger or Honey Pot. The place gets mixed reactions, I think because the girls aren't really in your face. You might need to initiate conversation but once they know you the girls are great. I am always well looked after in here and still rate it as one of my favourite bars in Pattaya.

Champagne Agogo also on LK Metro is, for me, the best gogo in the area beating Oasis and the newish Baby Boom hands down. The shows are good fun, especially the luminous paint exhibition and the shower cubicle is definitely worth seeing.

Armageddon and Irish Rovers are two bars worth hitting whilst you are on LK Metro.

Out onto Soi Diana and I like Papagayo. It's not a place I get much interaction but is one I like to sit in and just look at hot girls. Nice big glasses on the Sangsom Coke too.

Then Soi Buakao has Dragon Bar. Free Pour Freddy and Sao will take care of you. Some good new girls have arrived lately plus old favourites Ged and redhead Koy. Open late too as the man is a raving pisshead :Piss2:

If you're feeling brave it's fun to have one at Pook. Sit outside and watch them dance. They mean no harm haha. And some of them are fucking gorgeous. Rooms on site if you fancy an ST.

Don't miss Soi Honey (11) either for a massage plus any extras that might grab your fancy. I'd recommend Stand By.

Great area, cheaper prices than Walking Street and some undiscovered treasure to be found.

I always stay around here now, easy walk down to Soi 7/8 and the baht bus only 10 baht drops you right by Walking Street.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

• 3 weeks later...

Glad not to be American , 2 weeks holliday , no way !

Glad not to be American , 2 weeks holliday , no way !

Hmmmmmmmmmm.............

I live in California and I get 7 weeks paid vacation.

Allen

I stayed at Golden sea hotel,soi buckoew near market, hotel was good but bar at entrance was pain in the ass..every time you walk passed "come have drink" "where you go" even if you going laundry ffs ..had drink 1st nite 85 baht and warm shite..then evil stare everytime you walk passed with bf.. would never stay there again because of this..shame really good location nice rooms and lovely pool..5 mins walk to lk metro/dianna great area good value..some hot girls too

Someone said there is a new Go Go opening called baby boom or something, aparently in the old Helicopter bar, anyone have any inside info on it ????

It's perhaps the smallest gogo in Patts; seems like it's Thai owned. Girls look like their between 18-22 and OK looking.

If u like this area and like gogos, you need somewhere else to go besides Oasis, which IMO is one of the best, and Champagne, which many people like.

Babyboom has a draft beer option so go in and take a look.

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

• 1 month later...

I am also an American with nowhere near the vacation time our European brothers get. I am jealous!

When I was in Pattaya in December, on my last day before heading home, I went to the Pook Swan bar and watched all the LB'S do their chrome poll dance. I wound up bf'ing a girl who worked there for a short while. It turned out to be my best st of the whole trip. The upstairs rooms weren't much but were ok for a quick roll in the hay. That whole buokow area has so many options for rooms, bars, food, and girls. I can easily spend several nights hanging in that area all up and down the soi and not set foot on Walking Street once. And I usually do the WS walkabout maybe every 3rd night anyway when I'm there. Buokow is a real nice alternative.

Really, apart from trips to Soi 6 and drinking in Pattaya New Plaza, off Buakow at the Cental Road end, and thr occasional stroll down Soi 8 und up Soi 7, there are no great reasons to go elsewhere. Unless you wanna see the beach, that is! :001_Thank_You5:

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

I have always enjoyed the area plenty of great friendly beerski pitstops :ThankGod1: down there. Usually start the night down the South Pattaya rd end (Dave's lucky Bar etc)and work my way north taking in a diversion to LK Metro/Soi Diana on the way!

:Chokdee:

Hoffmeister :001_Thank_You5:

• 1 month later...

Agreed Soi Buakao has great bars and etc, etc ...... just can't wait to return. :)

Edited by tiger007

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Checked out Baby Boom agogo. Was deserted most nights and had to remind them of their 2 4 1 on some drinks. There were a few fatties in there, but the girls were lively and full of fun and also drunk it seems, however there were a few diamonds in there and i suggest you pop down.

i was thinking about staying here on my next trip as it is near the nightlife. Soi B and Soi honey sound really good.

Great but not for walking/windowshopping, LK is safer to walk :Think1:

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

So is Soi Backeaw really that unsafe during the night? How comes/ what should I watch out for?

So is Soi Backeaw really that unsafe during the night? How comes/ what should I watch out for?

I've stayed there for 8 years and only ever seen the odd punch up between drunken Falangs. The traffic at Hellfire Corner (Sois Diana meets Lengkee and Bhuakow) can be perilous.

You need to watch out for the many vehicles about to run you over!

That is the bad thing about that road.