Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soi Buakaow The New Walking Street

Soi Sauce

This area is THE SPOT for many seasoned vets and the newbies they bring along with them. I love this area mak mak! Can't wait to get back down to this area. It's my favorite place in Pattaya now!

Eat. Down. South.

• 3 weeks later...

There are some good hotels at the southern end of Bua Khaw. Personallyh I like the Mayfair (rooms 500 - 700 baht) Clean, new, no problems with 'friends'

'Hard work never killed anyone, but I figured, why risk it'

How's the internet connection at R-Con?

I work online so that's a determining factor when it comes to finding an apartment.

How's the internet connection at R-Con?

I work online so that's a determining factor when it comes to finding an apartment.

Hi mate. Not being a techno phobe type I only used it a couple of times. They have two pc's in the lobby. The conection for sending email is fine but after that it's a little slow. Just had a look for you on thier web site and could not find the WiFi information you are after. I know they have it, but just can't remember the price. Sorry it's not free

I didn't realise they highered out DVD players until my last day either.. always learning

Good luck SS

• 2 weeks later...

R Con has Mama Wifi and to be honest its pretty slow.. its something like 500 Bht for the month..

Free internet at the bar underneath it.. Easy R Con Bar

• Like 1

Signed! Sealed! Delivered!

The best part about this street is that its not famous. Most of the visitors here are a little more experienced and live or have lived in Thailand. The girls seem to be sweeter and the prices cheaper than Walking Street.. Uh, I mean Soi Buakao sucks and no one should go there! Seriously Oasis is a great bar and I'm sure there will be more like it as this area grows in popularity.

Me and a friend spent a week in Jasmines Mansions back in 2008. We liked the place. Close to most things yet far enough away from most of the noise. Not sure if its changed much since then.

Stayed in Jasmine last June. The information on the website looks outdated. I noticed the website later, booked the room while being in Pattaya. If I would have recognized I would have talked about this with the woman who introduced herself as owner.

There is no longer a restaurant. The entrance area looks different now. Has a pool table there. Penthouse was not available for rent.

Soi Buakhao can be quite noisy during the night. Over all still good value for money.

I will return to Thailand soon. Some recommendations for other places?

Should be guest friendly, free wifi, in-room safe. If there is a fan in addition to the air-con that would be great. Price range in the usual 500-800.

- John

• 4 weeks later...

Apart from trips to Soi 6, and drinking in Pattaya New Plaza, I can find few reasons for leaving the Boo Cow area.

All life is here.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Someone said there is a new Go Go opening called Baby Boom or something, aparently in the old Helicopter bar, anyone have any inside info on it ????

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

One of my favorite bars is located in this beer bar complex: KITTY BAR. Sexy staff, great music, normal prices. Owned by Nok & her Belgian husband Frank. :)

One of my favorite bars is located in this beer bar complex: KITTY BAR. Sexy staff, great music, normal prices. Owned by Nok & her Belgian husband Frank. :Beer1:

Hi Sabaisabi. I usually drink at Chaplins. Matts bar or my local in the complex the Shamrock bar. Nice to see big Frank still doing OK thou.

R CON ripped me off 5000thb for one months electric, my own fault forgot to check the meter,still dont know where they keep them,maybe its because the wifes phone went missing,when i complained it miraculously turned up,apart from that soi buackow great place to stay,j&p courts quite a good place on soi lengkee

R CON ripped me off 5000thb for one months electric, my own fault forgot to check the meter,still dont know where they keep them,maybe its because the wifes phone went missing,when i complained it miraculously turned up,apart from that soi buackow great place to stay,j&p courts quite a good place on soi lengkee

5000Bht for lecky!! you could have lit Soi Buakaow for a month for that amount. I hate to hear about people gettiing ripped off. Sorry to hear it

PS You don't happen to have any photos of J&P Court do you. I need a few for my blog. Cheers mate

• 1 month later...

I stayed at the holiday mansion which close to soi Buakaow,700 Baht per day WiFi for 250Baht for one week , I stayed for two weeks. There also a nice Thai resturant with english food list ,very taste and OK prices. :GoldenSmile1:

I think soi Bauhkoa will end up a one way traffic situation going south to north.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I thought I ‘d start by saying I love Soi Buakao (and all it’s various spellings) There’s a great Beer Bar Complex at the top end of the Soi, The R-Con Beer Bar Complex. Only 50 Metres away from the R-Con Hotel (no joiner fee) 11000 Bht per month.

195.JPG

There’s’ Soi LK Metro over the road with numerous gogos and short time bars. Plus the infamous Devils Den!! Come out of Soi LK Metro into Soi Diana and another beer bar complex and Papagayo agogo

Soi Buakoa... well worth a visit

Hi there,

I have a couple of questions. How far is the R-Con Residence from the entrance to Soi LK Metro? I shat where I lived last time on Soi LK Metro, so I would like to put enough distance that I am not seen with my new friend each night, but still close enough to sample its delights (Lolita's, Devils Den, various bars, etc.). Plus easy access to Dream Teen and Club Bliss would be a plus.

Second question, where does one find topless foosball? Although just based on height, I'm getting a LB vibe from the tall one on the far right. Hoping I wrong as she looks like she could be a fun tumble.

Thanks,

Radler

One of my favorites Sois, with a bar for every lifestyle! From Oasis to Pook Swan House and walking distance to the Devil's Den, a very nice area I always explore during my trips.

"Only Thai Women Are Greater Than My Sexyness"

Hi there,

I have a couple of questions. How far is the R-Con Residence from the entrance to Soi LK Metro? I shat where I lived last time on Soi LK Metro, so I would like to put enough distance that I am not seen with my new friend each night, but still close enough to sample its delights (Lolita's, Devils Den, various bars, etc.). Plus easy access to Dream Teen and Club Bliss would be a plus.

Second question, where does one find topless foosball? Although just based on height, I'm getting a LB vibe from the tall one on the far right. Hoping I wrong as she looks like she could be a fun tumble.

Thanks,

Radler

Hi radler. You can walk from the R-Con to LkMetro in 4 minutes no problems. On the way you will pass the R-Con beer bar complex plus Pook Swan and dream teens and club Blue, Oh my g*d what agreat soi!

Football strip Unfortunately "Elvis" as she was known as left the bulding!

Have a great time in Pattaya

Hi radler. You can walk from the R-Con to LkMetro in 4 minutes no problems. On the way you will pass the R-Con beer bar complex plus Pook Swan and dream teens and club Blue, Oh my g*d what agreat soi!

Football strip Unfortunately "Elvis" as she was known as left the bulding!

Have a great time in Pattaya

Thanks for the info.

Good to know my LB radar is still working. I would not have suspected any of the others. Problem is some of them are (God I hate to admit this) hot.

I think I'll give R-Con a try for my trip in February.

Edited by Radler

Thanks for the info.

Good to know my LB radar is still working. I would not have suspected any of the others. Problem is some of them are (God I hate to admit this) hot.

I think I'll give R-Con a try for my trip in February.

The R-Conis a nice littel hotel, the only down side is the toilet/shower room. Very small. In actual fact you can sit on the toilet and still be in the shower. If you want to share your shower? forget it.

I was there for a month and got a great rate. Didn't eat there however. Usually ate at The Little Wonder Robins nest-urant or Canter bury tales

Have a great trip