IGNORED

Soi Buakaow The New Walking Street

Soi Sauce

I thought I ‘d start by saying I love Soi Buakao (and all it’s various spellings) There’s a great Beer Bar Complex at the top end of the Soi, The R-Con Beer Bar Complex. Only 50 Metres away from the R-Con hotel (no joiner fee) 11000 Bht per month.

123.JPG

195.JPG

182.JPG

004.JPG

Not far away is Robins-nest-aurant, Open 24/7 great food reasonably priced. Just across the road you will find dream teen massage! Further down the Soi you have Pook Swan House! Club Blue and Oasis Agogo.

051.JPG

049.JPG

179.JPG

090.JPG

052.JPG

069.JPG

There’s’ Soi LK Metro over the road with numerous gogos and short time bars. Plus the infamous Devils Den!! Come out of Soi LK Metro into Soi Diana and another beer bar complex and Papagayo agogo

Soi Buakoa... well worth a visit

and there's Butcher's Arms Pub with its great breakfast and wonderful steaks!!!

Butcher's Arms Pub

Does a great Shepherd's pie as well.

Just watch out for thr LB's next door or you might get "Toad in the hole" instead. :D

Yes I have passed the Butchers Arms many times, And I intend to keep passing it for the forseable future. To be perfectly honest it looks a cracking little pub! But am not flying 6000 miles to drink in a place that could be found in any city in the UK.

Having said that, I have eaten in the Pign"n"Whistle" Soi 7 so maybe, to be fair I'll give it ago next trip. Is the food good?

If you can spare a minute have a look at the link below and enter your user name against the hotels that you have stayed in. (If they were really crappy don't bother putting your name next to it)

Cheers guys

Hotels you have stayed in

I thought I ‘d start by saying I love Soi Buakao (and all it’s various spellings) There’s a great Beer Bar Complex at the top end of the Soi, The R-Con Beer Bar Complex. Only 50 Metres away from the R-Con Hotel (no joiner fee) 11000 Bht per month.

123.JPG

195.JPG

182.JPG

004.JPG

Not far away is Robins-nest-aurant, Open 24/7 great food reasonably priced. Just across the road you will find dream teen Massage! Further down the Soi you have Pook Swan House! Club Blue and Oasis Agogo.

051.JPG

049.JPG

179.JPG

090.JPG

052.JPG

069.JPG

There’s’ Soi LK Metro over the road with numerous gogos and short time bars. Plus the infamous Devils Den!! Come out of Soi LK Metro into Soi Diana and another beer bar complex and Papagayo agogo

Soi Buakoa... well worth a visit

I was going to take your advice but i cant get in at that place,,,anywhere else you know of that is similar?

I get there in sept..

Thanks Mate.

Some good bars and the Butchers Arms is good for food though as somebody has already said why come all this way to go to a pub which reminds you of home. The road is a bugger to walk down when a few beers are on board and thats why Walking Street will always be a winner for me.

I was going to take your advice but i cant get in at that place,,,anywhere else you know of that is similar?

I get there in sept..

Thanks Mate.

I have a mate that goes to Pattaya 3 or 4 times a year and hes always going on about J&P Court Soi Lenkee. Might be worth asking other BMs for advice on it has I have not seen it mentioned before. If I can't get in the R-Con I always end up at the Areca Lodge. Another couple of cheap"n"chearfulls that keep popping up with BMs if your on a budget are either the Pasadena http://pattayabound.blogspot.com/2009/02/pasadena-lodge-hotel-pattaya.html or next dorr the irish Rover http://the-irish-rovers.com/index.php

Good luck

& just round the corner.....

Edited by Daveo

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

i like it round there as well not to busy or to packed,witherspoons pub as well is good food,just watch out for pook bar went in 1st night didnt bother going back there not my cup of tea,got a cracking bird in Liquid lounge 1 night called nok.

Walking is probably the most dangerous thing you can do on soi buakhaow!!. I lived on this street for a couple of years and the traffic is terrible as its too narrow and they have two-way traffic and lots of parking. I agree though that there are lots of nice places to call in to, particularly down the stretch from Soi Diana to Pattaya Klang and its not that well known to tourists. I always spend a lot of time down there still and have a few favourite bars to visit.

Great post Soi Sauce. One area I intend to infiltrate big time on me next visit. Bit concerned about the traffic issues though, just to watch my step and try not to use my medical insurance!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Great post Soi Sauce. One area I intend to infiltrate big time on me next visit. Bit concerned about the traffic issues though, just to watch my step and try not to use my medical insurance!

Rush hour? and Songkran, two times to avoid the Soi 555

The traffic can be tricky but its that busy now that there is a lot of traffic so has slowed it down much more, there are a few crap bars along there but plenty of good ones to have a good evening and some real spot on totty to be had.

My favorite street, and makes a great base to get around even on foot. Butcher Arms is closed, and is only a shell now. I don't know what their going to do with it, as it was totally gutted out last month. But then you got Robins Rest-aurant, Witherspoons, and Canterbury Tales, all good grub and good value.

The Paultain Experience (Chronicles of a Whore Monger) Also the book is available in ebook format for ipad, ipod & iphone!!!!

http://www.blurb.com.../detail/1200741

Trip Report 2009

http://www.pattaya-a...-paultain-2009/

Trip Report 2010

http://www.pattaya-a...67#entry1185467

I thought I ‘d start by saying I love Soi Buakao (and all it’s various spellings) There’s a great Beer Bar Complex at the top end of the Soi, The R-Con Beer Bar Complex. Only 50 Metres away from the R-Con Hotel (no joiner fee) 11000 Bht per month.

So who's got a month to spend in LOS, I wonder? The retired, the unemployed, the self employed...

11k baht for a room doesn't sound bad, but I'd go nuts in Pattaya for that long!

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"

Fast becoming my favorite place to hang out. Can't beat the attitude of the girls and great places, cheaper prices. Maybe it's just because I'm getting tired of Walking Street.

In the afternoon is a good time to see a lot of girls going to work as many stay in the top end of soi Chaiyapoon just off sio Bauhkow.

So who's got a month to spend in LOS, I wonder? The retired, the unemployed, the self employed...

11k baht for a room doesn't sound bad, but I'd go nuts in Pattaya for that long!

I have a choice, either go 3 times a year (2 week break) or twice, once for a month and the second two or three weeks. Has the flights are the biggest expense it just seems I would get better value for money by going for 3 or 4 weeks at a time. Never get bored though?

Get Bored in Patts,,WTF ? This is Pussy Heaven,,The only way you could get Bored in Patts is,,If your Blind and have no money.I just got back from a 3 months stay,,Never Bored.Pussy on my mind,Pussy on my dick and Pussy on my face getting ate.Buakaow is a street in Heaven

babydollsaddict.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Agree great area (Sois Diana, Chayapoon, LK Metro), everything on your doorstep.

Bars, Gogos, cheap rooms, cheap falang / thai food, K bank exchange...oh & Lolitas :001_Thank_You5:

sgu_banner.gif

Soi Bauhkow and the roads/soi's off it have a lot to offer, everything, you name it everything.

I get there in sept..

Thanks Mate.

Ooops sorry mate. I keep forgetting to check my posts. I expect you've been to pattaya by now. I would have recomended Areca Lodge but I gus I am a bit late now.

Sorry once again