IGNORED

800,000 Baht Stolen from Australian

LaaMok

800,000 Baht Stolen from Australian

"hotel Theft

The Dongtan police were informed on 23rd April by Australian Mr. David Brodtmann, aged 44 that his room at the White House hotel had been broken into.

The police arrived at the scene at 2.45 am and met the victim and his friends. The police inspected the room to find that the thief had cleverly used a wad of tissue in the door’s strike plate to stop the bolt from locking; which made the police think that this must have been a planned robbery.All the items stolen, money and valuables, are worth about 800,000 Baht. Mr. Brodtmann stated that earlier he and his friends went out to enjoy the night life of Pattaya and locked the door before leaving. When they returned they found the door open and the room in a mess.

At the moment the police are making more investigations with the full cooperation of hotel staff in the hope of catching the culprit."

http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.asp?F...;IdArticle=5398

wow! to much to have stolen!

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

What a dick to leave so much money/valuables in your room.. but wasnt that the same guy who got robbed by those gay guys? He sure looks like him

Makes my 50,000 baht that was stolen by my ex, looks like perverbial peanuts compaired to the the 800,000.

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

i also got 10000000000 stolen, where is my claim form

Probably in the hands of ur TT-lady :Hug1: