IGNORED

Trouble With Forum

DAVE6

Hi guys sorrey for puting this hear but I did not know where to put it?

I am having a fair bit of trouble with the forum. When I go in to a topic it is locking up on me. when I do get in to one all the pictures are blank with most of the text has all so gone. Am I the only one having trouble.

I have been on to orther web sites today and have had no trouble.

Many thanks Dave

Dave

im having the same problem, mods are presently wworking 24/7 on same!!!!!

Many thanks I thought that would be the case

Dave

Yeah I'm having problems too,hope it gets sorted soon.Cheers

First of all, I would like to say thanks to the admins. for the new site. I like the new look, but I really miss the "View New Posts" option. I can't seem to find it on this new site. Any help would be appreciated, Peace.

For all you guys who are having problems... download firefox and all will be sorted.

You can get it here

First of all, I would like to say thanks to the admins. for the new site. I like the new look, but I really miss the "View New Posts" option. I can't seem to find it on this new site. Any help would be appreciated, Peace.

It's now called "view new content" and can be found near the top right hand corner of every page.

I have not been able to check all new posts before I'm disconnected since the change, but today it's worse it's just jamming up, hope it can be fixed as I enjoy the news from Pattaya. Moo-ton :D

God knows why Firefox makes the difference, but it does. Having said that, will the bugs be sorted for Internet Explorer?

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Firefox is a much better browser anyway i have been using it for years much better than IE

I'm using FF and things are working heaps better but I cant view any vids tells me to download Adobe flash player but this is already installed on PC?? any suggestions?

I am still having the same trouble. Can not read replys to any post. Is it still been worked on?

Dave

I'm using Safari on a Mac and the subject line text is too big. Any way of reducing it via PA controls? I used to be able to scan top to bottom easy and quick[ie I could read all the topics from top to bottom in a second or two. Now i can't even see them all without scrolling too much]. Now I can't. I basically gave up the forum. Just come back after a week or so and saw this thread. Tried FF. The type is ever so slightly smaller. But still not enough.

And can I change the font colour? That washed out blue hampers my reading too

Edited by MONOCHROMEMAN

I'm using Safari on a Mac and the subject line text is too big. Any way of reducing it via PA controls? I used to be able to scan top to bottom easy and quick[ie I could read all the topics from top to bottom in a second or two. Now i can't even see them all without scrolling too much]. Now I can't. I basically gave up the forum. Just come back after a week or so and saw this thread. Tried FF. The type is ever so slightly smaller. But still not enough.

And can I change the font colour? That washed out blue hampers my reading too

We will be adding another skin when the problems are ironed out!