IGNORED

English Man arrested by Tourist Police accused of conducting lewd acts with minors.

LaaMok

"English Man arrested by Tourist Police accused of conducting lewd acts with minors.

Police Colonel Choochart, the acting Commander of Tourist Police in Thailand led this press conference at the Tourist Police Station in South Pattaya on Sunday Afternoon which announced the arrest of an English National accused of conducting lewd acts with minors. Acting on an arrest warrant issued earlier in the week, the suspect was arrested at house number 51/27 in Soi Nong Yai in Banglamung. The warrant number 502/2550 dated 5th May stated that the suspect was alleged to have conducted sexual acts with three boys aged between 12 and 17. All three boys were found inside the house at the time of the arrest. At the Police Station, Mr. Richard Jeremy Morrish aged 66 originally from Sunderland in UK confessed to taking in the three boys after a request from their parents to support them through school. A laptop containing sexually explicit images of the boys was found along with pictures around the house. Mr. Morrish, a former teacher here in Thailand who is now living on a retirement visa denied all allegations and is now being held at Banglamung Police Station after bail was refused. The initial complaint came after one of the boys was caught glue sniffing and was told to leave the house by the suspect. The British Embassy in Bangkok is aware of the case and is arranging legal representation for Mr. Morrish."

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_07_05_50_2.htm

Hmmmm

No excuses for him BUT - this thing about sexual favours in return for education is commion amongst Thais.

I have a female friend and she was paid through school by a woman who abused her (in my eyes but not hers) every day, with Fridays off, from age 11-18.

When I asked my friend she just said "its no problem - its normal".

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Lock him up & throw away the key

Lock him up & throw away the key

I agree, he should be shot

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

I agree, he should be shot

I agree.

I cant stop thinking about that little girl in portugal.

please god find her, safe, well and unarmed, please, please, please find her.