Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

My Computer Keeps Crashing

stew

I've been having trouble with my computer recently, it keeps crashing so I took it back to where I bought it and I have a 2 year guarantee with it but not on software. I'd like to ask if anyone would know the reason for this. The bloke was on my comp for 2 hours but said there's nothing I can see that would cause it to crash like that but it still does it. I think I've been sold a snyder but he's just getting me out of the shop by telling me it's fixed. Never had this problem before in almost 10 years of messing about on computers. :D

In what way is it crashing....blue screen of death ( windows ) or is it just freezing ? What accessories do you have plugged in ? Are you on a legal version of windows with all the updates ?

What i tell people first thing to do is disconnect everything but the keyboard, mouse & internet and run for 24 hours see if it could be a driver with something attached. Then if that fails then simply reinstalling the entire OS can be the best and quickest solution. Just make sure you ahve all your data backed up first.

kamagrauk.co.uk-banner-monthly-international-120x60.gif

use_opendns_155x52.gif

In what way is it crashing....blue screen of death ( windows ) or is it just freezing ? What accessories do you have plugged in ? Are you on a legal version of windows with all the updates ?

What i tell people first thing to do is disconnect everything but the keyboard, mouse & internet and run for 24 hours see if it could be a driver with something attached. Then if that fails then simply reinstalling the entire OS can be the best and quickest solution. Just make sure you ahve all your data backed up first.

I'm on a legal version of windows, not freezing, just the whole thing going down and having to reboot again, maybe I'll format it again.