IGNORED

Condo suggestions?

dimples

Looking for a nice cheap condo to rent for a month+ in June. Looking to stay closeish to pattaya personally think the View Talay complexes are a little to far out same with Jomtien.

Looked at the below

Yensaibai

PattayaRentaRoom

9KaratCondo

Steve Condo

Maxxplace

Hill Side Resort - Joiner fee??

Soleil De Siam

Any advice on these or any additional condos to look at?

Thanks in advance

Ok so whindled down my options to either

Maxxplace or Soleil De Siam

Have searched but not found anything on either regarding reviews etc

So has anyone stayed at either of these? possibly looking a 2+ month stay now so want to get the right one!

Soleil De Siam

I had a buddy stay there, I visited alot. Nice place and close to all the action.

Thanks riverliver,

Soleil De Siam has the definate edge, also seen that scumbags noted the place.

But still looking for definative reviews from people that have stayed there!

Hi All

I was thinking of maybe getting a condo to spread out a little on my upcoming trip. its only for 2 weeks, so my questions are:

1. Can I get a condo for this short stay period?

2. Any newer ones you guys can recommend?

3. What can I expect to pay?

Thanks in advance

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Hi Mate

I have one here - its Jomtien tho'

www.condo-pattaya.net

Prices etc are on the site but if you are talking low season is 7,300 for 2 weeks subject to availability.

Water and Electric would add about 1100 unless you have the air-con blaring 24/7 and then it would be about 2100.

The price is pretty "average" but the issue you will have is the short term nature - many of the condos that do "short term" charge much higher rates due to the fact they could miss a long term stayer.

Andy

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Thanks gents. And dimples......i shall see u there brother!!

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Have nice Jomtien Condo - available for 2 weeks minimum for the rest of low season (up to Nov' 1st)

Rates are on the site but 2 weeks if 7,300 + water and leccy. Water and leccy is metered and is about 1100 for two weeks

www.condo-pattaya.net

OTHER rental links, inc some short termers at www.pattaya-news.com

Andy

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I was thinking about Jontiem...but I think its too far. I like Soleil de Siam. Will be there from July 6th - 30th.

ElCubanito's Diary Volume 1Trip Report Archives PART 1 - 22.NEW NUMBER! Coming soon! Pattaya May 25 - December 2010. 6 months Biatch!!! Lb hunting, Foursomes, MMF, Soi 6 Crawls.....lets do it!

• 2 weeks later...

Elcubanito...are you posting a review of your stay ? I'm looking at a condo or similar as an alternative to a hotel next time. I've found a couple of likely ones at View Talay. I'm sure these are close enough by Baht Bus but would be glad of other BM's views. Another option would be to try somewhere more central, like yourself.

There is a thread on Talk about Soleil De Siam. No real details about the place but it was posted that getting a booking can be difficult. So yesterday I contacted them. I was told that next month they have plenty of condos available. Unfortunately I want a one bedroom condo and that appears to be the one that other long-stay people want. I was told that they have condos of all other sizes available. I told him the dates that I was interested in (a little less than a month) and the price quoted was the monthly rate quoted on the website. It appears that there is a one month minimum here.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 3 weeks later...

Im staying a month July 4th to the 30th. I also emailed (the Soleil people) them and they said they had plenty of rooms....kind of worries me. But then again its low season. Most people dont know this place.

ElCubanito's Diary Volume 1Trip Report Archives PART 1 - 22.NEW NUMBER! Coming soon! Pattaya May 25 - December 2010. 6 months Biatch!!! Lb hunting, Foursomes, MMF, Soi 6 Crawls.....lets do it!

• 1 year later...

Time to fresh up this post

I've seen that View Talay 6 in the middle of soi 9 is ready built :-)

I'm a bit worried about the area thou, maybe construction noice from the ongoing World Center Plaza or is that also ready?

I'm gonna rent one there if a find a bigger one at right price, so please feel welcome to give us all tips on anybody renting out bigger apartments there.

Found these:

http://www.condo6.com/?page=property&id=136

http://www.condo6.com/?page=property&id=191

What you'll think?

Edited by James Velvet

60,000 a month for a one bedroom not cheap...i am interested in the noise level as i understand lots of construction going on....

Thanks gents. And dimples......i shall see u there brother!!

When are you coming for this trip? My condo maybe available

60,000 a month for a one bedroom not cheap...i am interested in the noise level as i understand lots of construction going on....

Comparing to Whitehouse Condo suite at 3k a night, 60k for a month is quite a deal and the other condo at 45k even better :-)

About the noise I found a youtube clip added October 06, 2008 rom VT6 where we can see the mall building (at 0:33 sec) - the construction don't seem any near ready :-(

edit forgot the link :

Edited by James Velvet

View talay 6 beach road between soi 9 and 10. 20,000 baht per month. Perfect location.

(Although that was before I read the post above....I hate building noise)

Edited by Farangutang

"To monger, or not to monger, that is the question"

• 1 year later...

soleil de siam is perfect for me as its 2 bedroom thanks for the link

• 3 months later...

Anyone have recent-ish reviews of Soleil De Siam? I'm thinking of staying there in September.

Excellent internet connection and a quiet room are important too many. A little bit of wow factor for the money is also :IdHitIt2:

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

anyone know what's that condo called next to pattaya exhibition and convention hall? it's facing the beach, it seems pretty nice but I didn't go in..very close to WS I think it might be a good condo if I want long term stay or move to pattaya.....anyone know about this condo I am talking about? how is it, thanks

with regards to soleil de siam the prices are high and the cheaper rooms are very small My girl went to check them out for me the other week and even she said they were small.

Looking for a condo from Nov 7th to Dec 6th. Have already tried Dancewatchers but they have nothing available (in Pattaya) for then. Any suggestions appreciated.