IGNORED

There Not All The Same

Alan lad

hi guys

Well i get to see many stories about guys being ripped off or things just not working out as the girl is after too much money ,so here is a story i am happy to say touches my heart.

This girls is not just pretty ,she is stunning.

But the guy she love she just cant do enough for ,when HE is out of town she crys ever day till HE comes back .

When HE is out of town she texts and rings him all day ,spending her money on phone cards rather than food.

She never spends her money on getting her hair done unless HE states he wants he to do this ,she would rather spend her money on some thing that makes him happy .

she stays home every night taking care of HIS child rather than go out to the disco with her friends .

she now has HIS child calling her mum and is a better mum to his girl than most nateral mums are .

she lets him sleep till he wakes up be that 11am or 7 pm and takes care that HIS child is safe and looked after till HE is awake and can be with HIS child himself.

if HE comes home pissed out of his mind and is throwing up every where ,she just cleans him up and puts HIm to bed and then cleans up around HIm trying not to wake HIM.

she would rather spend money on HIM than spend 10 bt on herself.

she fights with her family about money ,stating she loves her man and he should not have to look after anyone other than her,she works a little to send her family money.

I could go on and on as i am very proud of this 19 yr old girl that my son is in love with .

Jason and his soon to be wife will marry some time early in aug this year and as a father it will be a proud day for me and my wife

alan

Congratulations to your son. I wish them happiness.

Sounds like a good one. I hope your boy settles down some so he can reap the benefits and repay her kindness, consideration, and love, in kind.

Fair play, all the best for your son!

Hope it works out.

gk9qT.png