IGNORED

Metro Apartments

todder

i have just got back from my stay at the metro apartments, i was pretty sure even before i went that i would enjoy the metro, as i have never heard a bad word about the place.

but it was even better than i expected. the quality of the room was superb for the price, i have stayed in many hotels paid 1100 baht a night and got a shithole.

i would like to thank dennis and all his staff for making my stay such a happy experiance.

and a special thank you to "liam" she works the day shift behind the bar, wow what a stunning lady she is, IMO a massive plus for the metro, hang on to her dennis mate.

i so impressed by the meto, i booked my next trip while i was there.

to be honest i cant ever see myself staying anywhere else.

here are a few pics of my room, number 3.

SANY0209.JPG

SANY0208.JPG

SANY0210.JPG

Thanks for the Info

I will add it to my Maybe's list

Cheers

Stayed at the Metro twice. I agree its a nice apartment and Dennis and his staff treat you very well. For me i like to stay here every time from now on. Room 10 is situated on the top floor with corner balcony. Best room i have stayed in.

Room 10 is my room, il have to change the locks haha

Got to have the penthouse eh ratcatcher!!! Lol It was a lucky room for me!

Must admit i did like my room.

My mate had room 7 and that was just as nice only abit smaller, he complained when we had to move on that we had been spoilt by the rooms at metro

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

How many floors are these apartments over? Is it a walk-up (no elevator?) I am not too sure if i want to walk up 3 or 4 floors after a drinking session

They look good

Have stayed at the Metro many times. A great place. Great rooms, staff, everything. Usually my first choice. Only one negative is the lack of a lift. If you get a top floor room it is a hike. But for the price--easily one of the best overall places to stay--IMHO.

i also can recommend the Liquid Lounge in the LK Metro area. Another great place.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Does it have carparking? I am currently looking for a hotel in the 1000-1500 range in that same area, but need carpark.

Try Areca Lodge just around the corner!! Has a carpark and two swimming pools....#

Last time i stayed i paid 999baht a night inc ABF.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments todder.

We were very happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return. Liam is a gem, indeed, as you say. We don't want her to go anywhere either.