IGNORED

Cafe Pitini Review-Worst Ever Service

I eat there every time I'm in town. I've never had bad service; I've found the staff to be very good. It is one of my regular places for breakfast. I would recommend it ti anyone.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I eat there every time I'm in town. I've never had bad service; I've found the staff to be very good. It is one of my regular places for breakfast. I would recommend it ti anyone.

I'll second that :ThumbUp6:

I'll second that :ThumbUp6:

A third here, good food and never a problem with service, place always quite busy when I was there.

I ordered a smile there one day and got a frown

Order a frown next time.

A third here, good food and never a problem with service, place always quite busy when I was there.

I wil forth that too!!

Great place to have food/drink and people watch at Pitinis.

Wil be dining there next week!!

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

• 3 years later...

While I can agree that they have seem to been rude to you in your case, and they should probably have give you something just to make you happy. But waiting 15 min is not a big deal, but sure the dishes should come out about the same time, so not one have eating up before the other have got his dish. So yes bad planning. This has happen to me at other restaurant, did I make a big scene out of it? No, I eat of the "girls" dish instead while I am waiting.. However it do affect my will do come back or not.

When it comes to cafe pitini, I have been to cafe pitini twice, one of the best restaurant that I have tried in pattaya. Sure a little bit expensive, but good food and alot of food on the plate. The staff have been very friendly towards me. My main issue is the location. You have to walk on middle of the streets to get there, no sidewalks. That is dangerous to do among the crazy traffick.

This place have been our favorit about 4 years. I recommend to all my frends. 4 to 6 people sometimes and good service. Ate there weekly.

Almost everytime we finnish the dinner with Irish Coffee.

Then once we orded 3 IC and everyone were without whisky att all. Complain of cause, and the waitress starting shout to us as we did know what including in IC, and when the thais start yelling immediately,it is a good sing they are wrong. She shout to us you pay or police coming! Payed, told her, we never coming back, not our frends either.

This story was in the social media in few hours and thumbs down.

They loose about 30 customers in few hours, but the maipenrai attidude rules!

One more place in history!

Surprised at this. Always found the food and staff top notch.

I even leave a tip!!

I have always found the place very good and one of the few places where all the staff say thank you and goodbye when you leave!

Been using this place since it opened, I reckon 6 years ago, never had any problem with staff, owner. Good grub too.

Surprised at this. Always found the food and staff top notch.

I even leave a tip!!

I feel like every place is expecting tip no matter what, some have even cut the possibility of you not paying tip by putting a extra service charge on the bill. I personally have never really got the whole tiping culture, why should I pay extra for them doing their job?  Isnt it the owners job to pay them and make sure that they do a good job?  I already pay them indirectly by paying for the food itself or what ever the service is.

If they do something out of their job describtion that I like them to do then sure a tip would be justified, but how often do that happen?

Have been for breakfast many times and evening meals occasionally and never had any issues with the food or the staff, in fact the staff have been excellent and very friendly.  I will be going back there again whenever in Pattaya even if it is just a little more expensive than some places.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

This is my main place for breakfast, never had a bad one and price is ok... though i swear they would offer you black pepper for your ice cream given half the chance

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Archived