Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Airport Bus

Mike Asia

http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.asp?Folder=16&IdArticle=18135

New bus route to and from Airport

We all know that it is relatively expensive to get to the new airport from Pattaya.

One has to rely in the main on taxis, which regardless of how honest some drivers are you will still occur a hefty fee of around 1,000 baht each way. Others naively fall victim to unscrupulous shysters who will try to overcharge and if one does not have any other option one accepts with gritted teeth.

Now, a new service has appeared for everyone wishing to travel via Pattaya and new airport. Khun Khumron Thongsuwan, manager of the Rungueang Bus Company announced on the 14th July about the operation of a new regular bus service from Jomtien to the Suvarnabhumi Airport. This new route will serve everyone from its Pattaya/Jomtien base at the forecourt opposite the Pan Pan Restaurant on Thappraya Road. It will operate 4 buses offering a daily service leaving every 2 hours from 8am to 9pm at a cost of 124 baht per person. The last bus service to Pattaya from Suvarnabhumi bus terminal will be at 9pm. Read the next issue of Pattaya People Weekly for more information on this excellent new service.

• Like 1

Looks a good service

But

I think I'll continue using taxi's to get me from my hotel in Pattaya to airport. I like being picked up at the hotel and being able to put my luggage in the boot of the car and then just sit back and relax all the way to the airport.

True--This service has been going on for a few years..Used to be big yellow bussus..Now the busses are Blue and White..There is a Bus station,ticket stand on the beach of Jomtien soi Chiyupuk

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Pretty sure this must be an old article. This service has been going for 3 years.

True--This service has been going on for a few years..Used to be big yellow bussus..Now the busses are Blue and White..There is a Bus station,ticket stand on the beach of Jomtien soi Chiyupuk

Wrong.It is a new bus stop across from Pan Pan Thappraya Road.

When I took the Bell Travel Service bus in November 2008 this is what we rode on:

3057749089_2235486b52.jpg

Roong Reuang Coach Co. which seems to be the same name. Are they the same? The service was excellent.

Most recent trip report: Cambodia/Thailand/Myanmar 2012

Where abouts do board this bus at the airport,is it the same as the bell bus service.My flight arrives 7.00pm so 9.oopm bus would be ideal to get to Pttaya

http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.asp?Folder=16&IdArticle=18135

New bus route to and from Airport

We all know that it is relatively expensive to get to the new airport from Pattaya.

One has to rely in the main on taxis, which regardless of how honest some drivers are you will still occur a hefty fee of around 1,000 baht each way. Others naively fall victim to unscrupulous shysters who will try to overcharge and if one does not have any other option one accepts with gritted teeth.

Now, a new service has appeared for everyone wishing to travel via Pattaya and new airport. Khun Khumron Thongsuwan, manager of the Rungueang Bus Company announced on the 14th July about the operation of a new regular bus service from Jomtien to the Suvarnabhumi Airport. This new route will serve everyone from its Pattaya/Jomtien base at the forecourt opposite the Pan Pan Restaurant on Thappraya Road. It will operate 4 buses offering a daily service leaving every 2 hours from 8am to 9pm at a cost of 124 baht per person. The last bus service to Pattaya from Suvarnabhumi bus terminal will be at 9pm. Read the next issue of Pattaya People Weekly for more information on this excellent new service.

That is great news to have a bus to/from the airport right next to and within short walking distance View Talay 1 and View Talay 5. I like that there is a late 9pm bus.