IGNORED

Turkish Airlines cheap

general_dread

just booked a r/t flight on turkish from manchester for september for just over £400 lastminute.com is cheapest at the mo.

later GD

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........

I looked at turkish , but the stopover was far too long.

Iv never been with them, are they good?

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

flew with turkish last year 8hr stopover istanbull bars well expensive and they hate brits

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

flew with turkish last year 8hr stopover istanbull bars well expensive and they hate brits

they fly a second flight from man-ist 3 times a week at 1600 which means there is very short stop over on the outbound leg. if you adjust your dates accordingly.

later GD

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........

I looked at turkish , but the stopover was far too long.

Iv never been with them, are they good?

i been with them several times, MAN-IST was great, leather seats, great food, IST-BKK was crap food and little IFE, easy solution, take your iPod and some food with you, however they are now using 777s on the IST-BKK-IST so it might have improved.

later GD

Must admit i was thinking of using turkish cos of the price.

I managed to get singapore air from Man for £490 with really good flight times DEC 6-Jan 5

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

Must admit i was thinking of using turkish cos of the price.

I managed to get singapore air from Man for £490 with really good flight times DEC 6-Jan 5

i used to fly singapore air a lot, but you are going the long way round, however at that price it is worth it.

later GD

• 4 weeks later...

382 pound from london-bkk for september at Turkish Airlines. İf fly from stansted- istanbul just 2.5 hour stopover in istanbul. İf fly from heathrow stopver time is 1 hour 10 min. But if u fly from man or birningham stopover time is over 6 hour. ist-bkk flight with airbus 330-340 or 777-300 er. i think nice economy class foods and ife. most scandinavian and israel people fly with Turkish Airlines but i didnt see so much brits.