Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Hotel Welcome Plaza

MR.cadbury

Hello Guyz,

This is the best hotel To stay in PAttaya 2nd road. a very big hotel with Swimming pool , Wifi Internet , Saftey Lockers , and more than 500 rooms .. starting from standard till super delux suite.... hotel has a Ample of Parking space and No lady charge.. :)

Hired standard room for just 1000baht 2 people.:)

guyz.. u must go and check in this hotel for sure.:)

stay tuned..Keep rocking.

▓▒✪мÑ.â„“à¹âˆšÑÑ✪▒▓- Ñαтєd ® -» Ñ•Ï…ÏÑ”Ñѕтα ®™ «-

have the rooms been refurbed ? it used to be a shit hole.

later GD

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........

have the rooms been refurbed ? it used to be a shit hole.

later GD

Yes buddy.. the hotel is been fully Renovated.:) you should go a head and check it out.:)

When you say Safety Lockers do you mean that the rooms have safes in them????

When I stayed at the Welcome Plaza last December I had to have a safety Deposit box in Reception

Hello Guyz,

This is the best hotel To stay in PAttaya 2nd road. a very big hotel with Swimming pool , Wifi Internet , Saftey Lockers , and more than 500 rooms .. starting from standard till super delux suite.... Hotel has a Ample of Parking space and No lady charge.. :)

Hired standard room for just 1000baht 2 people. :)

guyz.. u must go and check in this hotel for sure. :)

stay tuned..Keep rocking.

The hotels website says that the hotel has 269 rooms not over 500

When you say Safety Lockers do you mean that the rooms have safes in them????

When I stayed at the Welcome Plaza last December I had to have a safety Deposit box in Reception

yes buddy.. thats the only safety locker i m talking about.. i.e safety deposit box. :laugh: My friend, i guess this is more safe then a safety in the rooms because they generally ask you for around 500 bahts deposit .. and they need 2 keys to open that box. :P if one key is missing, box cannot be opened.

so , this is a good feature rather than safety's in rooms

yes buddy.. thats the only safety locker i m talking about.. i.e safety deposit box. :laugh: My friend, i guess this is more safe then a safety in the rooms because they generally ask you for around 500 bahts deposit .. and they need 2 keys to open that box. :wacko: if one key is missing, box cannot be opened.

so , this is a good feature rather than safety's in rooms

I like this hotel a lot and have stayed there 8 times. And I will be staying there later this month. And I like the refurbished rooms. Besides liking the hotel I think it's location is perfect for me.

BUT

Even though I don't mind using the safety deposit box's behind reception I would prefer it if the rooms had electronic safes in them. So that my valuables are easier to get hold off.

I suppose it's all down to personnel preferences

The hotels website says that the hotel has 269 rooms not over 500

Yep .. :D i guess they have some contruction work going on with next few more buildings there.. :) i asked the reception lady , she said this nyway!

I like this hotel a lot and have stayed there 8 times. And I will be staying there later this month. And I like the refurbished rooms. Besides liking the hotel I think it's location is perfect for me.

BUT

Even though I don't mind using the safety deposit box's behind reception I would prefer it if the rooms had electronic safes in them. So that my valuables are easier to get hold off.

I suppose it's all down to personnel preferences

Well .. i would rather recomment u to use saftey deposit box rather than electronic safes.. because safety lockers is under the guidance of hotel ..you get more safety there rather than electronic safes:) is what i xperienced.

Well, they were working very fast with the renovation because when I was there in march it was still a major shithole. My room was full of cockroaches nad I changed it 3 times but they were in every room. The hotel is on a good location but thank you but no thank you. If the hotel is fully renovated the price of the room can not be the same like it was before they renovated it.

The place suffers from infestations of many bugs. I had friends that caught scabies here.

For 1k it sounds shit especially when you can get rooms at PBR for that

For 1k it sounds shit especially when you can get rooms at PBR for that

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times and can recommend this hotel. The last time I was there I stayed in one of the renovated Junior Suites. And it was very nice and clean.

A junior suite at the Welcome is 1150B a night. I'm guessing that the Deluxe room at PBR is similar to the Welcomes Junior suite and costs 1600B. A whooping 450B extra. Also the PBR is further away from the beach and WS than the Welcome

Alright mate,from one blue to another would you recommend staying here as the reports i've read have been hit and miss,especially the wildlife in the rooms,the only visitors i want in my room are the ones who promise to lub me long time.If renovations are ongoing do you think completion could be by end of Sept

Alright mate,from one blue to another would you recommend staying here as the reports i've read have been hit and miss,especially the wildlife in the rooms,the only visitors i want in my room are the ones who promise to lub me long time.If renovations are ongoing do you think completion could be by end of Sept

Hiya fellow blue

Yes I would recommend staying at this hotel. I stayed in one of the renovated Junior Suites last December and the room looked OK. Whilst I was there other rooms were being renovated but I could not hear any noise. My room was overlooking the hotel's swimming pool. And I could see other building's that were being constructed and you could hear noise that was being created by the construction work. I've stayed in the hotel more than once and have never seen any of the wildlife that other people have mentioned.

The hotel has some basic rooms which cost 850B a night. These are basically bedrooms with on-suite toilet and bath. They also have deluxe rooms which have a lounge area as well as a bedroom area and costs 1050B a night. And these rooms have a couple of windows that you can look out of. My favourite room in the hotel are the junior suites because they have a lounge and bedroom areas plus two balcony's that you can walk out onto. And the junior suites overlook the swimming pool. They cost 1150B a night.

One of the reasons I like the hotel is because of it's location. It's on the 2nd road in South Pattaya. So it's only a short walk from WS. It close to the Royal Garden Plaza and the newish Avenue. And becuase it's on the 2nd road you can get to other area's easily by baht bus or motor cycle taxi's. You can even hire a driver and mini bus just outside the hotel that can take you to the local attractions outside of Pattaya

The place suffers from infestations of many bugs. I had friends that caught scabies here.

Yea true buddy .. even i xperienced some cockroaches in my bathroom .. a few times.

yes buddy .. dont worry abt the renovations and all .. i have stayed in this year June 09 and the hotel seems to be veery good.. move a head buddy

Well, they were working very fast with the renovation because when I was there in march it was still a major shithole. My room was full of cockroaches nad I changed it 3 times but they were in every room. The hotel is on a good location but thank you but no thank you. If the hotel is fully renovated the price of the room can not be the same like it was before they renovated it.

This is my experience with this hotel too. But that was years ago that I stayed there. The old musty stench was memorable. This came from the carpet and the old a/c system that was shared by all the rooms. That said, the pool was really nice.

Edited by BangkapiBoy

Yea true buddy .. even i xperienced some cockroaches in my bathroom .. a few times.

You are 1 weird guy! YOUR 1st post stated this dump was the BEST hotel on 2nd rd, then you post the above! Cannot wait for your opinions on what constitutes the worst hotel?

Edited by routeman