IGNORED

Your Travel Plans?

Band1t

Since by all accounts Pattaya is deader than a very dead thing at the moment, even by comparison to its usual dead status at this time of year, I was wondering which of you have had your travel plans affected by the global economic shit fest that's going on at the moment.

Me, I'm practically a virgin. I tagged on four days at the end of a backpacking trip in Thailand over Christmas and snuck off to Pattaya.

When I flew home, I couldn't wait to get back and was pencilling in dates and trying to work out how quickly I could save up again.

At the moment tho' my dreams of Thai pussy are distant, pay cuts and possible redundancy . . .

Not sure when I'll manage to get the cash together and there's no point going if I can't have a good time!

Is anyone else in the same boat?

Well in fact it is not the economic crisis (ok there will be les partycrowd but less demand gives better sales even in the barscene so better for us) that worries me but the mexican flu! I am leaving in october and if things go the same way as now the flu is getting global and worse so maybe i have to change my holiday in time and place????????? who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday i read a topic in this forum about closing plubic places in thailand due to the flu!!!!!!!!let us hope this won't get any worse, could u imagine that pattaya would have to close completely????

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!