IGNORED

Fire at Lucifer Disco.

Mavrick

Are there alternate exits in that place?

Just last year my friend and I were talking about "what if there was a fire in there...people would get trampled on the way out."

Are there alternate exits in that place?

Just last year my friend and I were talking about "what if there was a fire in there...people would get trampled on the way out."

As far as I know its one way in and one way out, the sea is at the back of it.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Thank God everyone got out safely.

Yes... Thank God.

I'll never forget this fire in a Bangkok nightclub that happened on NYE

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Yes... Thank God.

I'll never forget this fire in a Bangkok nightclub that happened on NYE

Yes the Bangkok fire was very bad.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

AGAIN?????????

Thats the second time in recent times there has been a fire there

Fucking place is a death-trap !!!!!!

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

As far as I know its one way in and one way out, the sea is at the back of it.

No, there are two fire exits one on each side of the nightclub plus the exit at the back which is a small balcony overlooking the sea.

The fire exits are marked with the usual red or green fire exit signs but the fact that many people don't realise that they are there raises the question as to how visible they are.

I have never had the misfortune to have to use one of those exits so I don't know if they work! Although a few years ago there was a police drugs raid at Lucifers. In the confusion the staff cut off the air conditioning causing the club to get extremely hot very quickly. The guests thought that it was because it was a fire and tried to escape using one of the fire exits which leads to Walking Street. Unfortunately, the gate guarding the small alley leading out to Walking Street was padlocked shut and many people received injuries due to the crush from the stampede.

Personally I don't tend to go there before 2am when it is at it's most crowded and if I do then I prefer to hang out near the smaller area at the front. It's more comfortable there for one thing.