Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Who has the worlds best midfield?

johnnyboi

Personally I believe Barcelona has the best midfield in the world. Not depth wise of course but the fact that Xavi and inesta are 2 of the top 10 players in the world says a lot. Also their 3 holding midfielders are quality as well Kieta, Toure yaya and Spanish international Sergio B. Liverpool is a close second, but real madrid are challenging that as we speak. What do you think

Personally I believe Barcelona has the best midfield in the world. Not depth wise of course but the fact that Xavi and inesta are 2 of the top 10 players in the world says a lot. Also their 3 holding midfielders are quality as well Kieta, Toure yaya and Spanish international Sergio B. Liverpool is a close second, but real madrid are challenging that as we speak. What do you think

youve got the right teams but in the wrong order

agree with barca being the best............not so sure about the pool being second......

On paper Real Madrid butdoes`nt always work out like that though

Barcelona great midfield but should have gone out against Chelsea

Essien Lampard Ballack Obi Mikel Malouda Cole and new sighning Zhirkov takes alot of beating

And right off Man Utd`s midfield at your peril!

many have before they are going to sighn a couple of very big names in the next few weeks

and they won`t be striker the got plenty.

heres my my line up for the best team Bristol

.........................PHILLIPS....................

REGAN.......COLES.......ELLIOT.........LESSCOT

PIPE.......CAMPBELL.....BLIZZARD.....HUGHES

...............LAMBERT......DUFFY...................

heres new sighing Dominic Blizzard in action

Ronaldo ??? Kaka??? we`re gonna storm league 1 with a Blizzard !!! :D

Alonso, Masch and Gerrard ahead of anybody, i am biased though

I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple of cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I've become kind of famous for my signature catchphrase, "Whammy!" As in, "Gene Tenace at the plate...and whammy!" Whammy!

You only named 3 liverpool midfielders its a squad game thats why i missed Liverpool off my list.

Gerrard is the value of 2 players though but they lack in depth i think

The reason I only named 3 players is we rotate the other positions, but those 3 are pretty regular. They are so good that Real and Barca keep sniffing around Xabi and Masch and any team in the world would be better with Stevie in it.

I also think Riera had a good first season and will be quality this year. Benayoun had a fantastic season. Babel needs to get his head out of his arse, if he does he will be amazing and Kuyt I believe was one of the highest scoring and goal creating wide players in the Prem league last year.

I do think Barca have a great midfield, Real's will be if they are allowed to play with more than one football :D but Man U have such a week midfield now that Ronny has gone :)

I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple of cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I've become kind of famous for my signature catchphrase, "Whammy!" As in, "Gene Tenace at the plate...and whammy!" Whammy!

It's got to be Barcelona. Xavi is an awesome playmaker and I'd put Iniesta in the top 5 players in the world. All their missing is a world-class ball winning centre mid like Mascherano and they'd have the perfect midfield.

Liverpool's midfield lacks a bit of quality out wide. Riera goes missing in a lot of games and Kuyt isn't a winger, although he does do a pretty good job. Someone like David Silva would improve things no end. Gerrard doesn't relly play midfield for Liverpool these days, with him playing the support role for Torres.

Can't wait to see Madrid play this year. Will be very interesting to see if Kaka and Ronaldo gel with the rest of the squad.

oh yeah forgot to mention Chelsea. They have to be up there with Essien, pound for pound the best centre mid in the prem. Then you have Fat Frank and Malouda, who was reborn under Hiddink. Add to that Ballack, Joe Cole and that Zhirkov and they've got an awesome midfield!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Geelong

Nah, i'd rather have judd,gibbs,murphy and mclean any day.

Nice to see that the Germans have discovered a sense of humour, Frank.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

• 1 month later...