IGNORED

Cheapest prices with Eva Air

daf

Hi Guys, thought I'll share this with you, I have just booked a flight with Eva Air for October with netflights for £410.00 all inclusive - direct (web price £405.00). Eva are currently doing a promotion for £427.00. I know prices have recently been comming down but I doubt if they are going to come down much lower, I could be wrong.At these prices surely you can't keep the girls waiting any longer!!!!

Ok this is a long winded way of doing it and it's only from stansted BUT you can do air asia.com return for 300 quid ish in November and not much more any other time.

You must book two sep flights. One to Kuala Lumpur from stansted then Kuala lumpur to Bangkok which is a ball ache BUT its rock bottom prices if money is the major concern.

They are having the sale over here in the US as well.

$767.00 NYC-Phnom Penh.That's including taxes and fees.

Bangkok was a bit more and Manila was a bit less but

my fare is about the same as yours after converting

to Sterling.

I could have gotten the price down $30 but the departure

day of the week was restricted to Thursdays and I needed

to leave on a Monday night.

Hi Guys, thought I'll share this with you, I have just booked a flight with Eva Air for October with netflights for £410.00 all inclusive - direct (web price £405.00). Eva are currently doing a promotion for £427.00. I know prices have recently been comming down but I doubt if they are going to come down much lower, I could be wrong.At these prices surely you can't keep the girls waiting any longer!!!!

That's probably a good price for direct but I paid £330 return in June with Emirates. 2 hour stopover in Dubai each way. I prefer stop over flights and 2 hours is perfect, just enough time to stretch your legs, grab something to eat, hit the duty free and have a couple of cigarettes! And Emirates rocks, best airline I've ever flown with. Flew the new A380 from Bkk to Dubai, superb plane!

Ok this is a long winded way of doing it and it's only from stansted BUT you can do air asia.com return for 300 quid ish in November and not much more any other time.

You must book two sep flights. One to Kuala Lumpur from stansted then Kuala lumpur to Bangkok which is a ball ache BUT its rock bottom prices if money is the major concern.

Air Asia are ok for short hops but I wouldn't wanna do 12hrs, plus you'll have to pay extra if you want to check in, or take more than 15kgs luggage, or if you wanna eat etc etc.You can get much better deals with far better airlines.

Edited by atb

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Cheap fares LAX-BKK round trip abound. It makes sense to choose the no ff miles, no upgrade option.

I booked @ $722 USD including all fees and taxes. Very attractive price for a RT ticket. VERY.

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

I booked last week for the 4th September with Eva For £405.00. The next day my mate booked after searcing the net the best he could get was £455.00 this was within 24 hours. If you see a good deal you need to take it as it won't be there long.

Dave

That's probably a good price for direct but I paid £330 return in June with Emirates. 2 hour stopover in Dubai each way. I prefer stop over flights and 2 hours is perfect, just enough time to stretch your legs, grab something to eat, hit the duty free and have a couple of cigarettes! And Emirates rocks, best airline I've ever flown with. Flew the new A380 from Bkk to Dubai, superb plane!

Air Asia are ok for short hops but I wouldn't wanna do 12hrs, plus you'll have to pay extra if you want to check in, or take more than 15kgs luggage, or if you wanna eat etc etc.You can get much better deals with far better airlines.

Yeah I know they are the Ryan air of Asia just price seems to be a major factor for some .. meself I wouldnt use anyone but qatar or emirates

by the time u get ur food and ife and drinks works out cheaper with an airline such as etihad/gulf/qatar etc

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png