Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Local Golf

Daveo

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/hSW1wHDQwE8&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/hSW1wHDQwE8&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/hSW1wHDQwE8&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/dnUpRSINw2Q&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/dnUpRSINw2Q&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/dnUpRSINw2Q&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Hi Daveo,

how often do you guys from Canterbury Tales go out for games of golf?

Looking forward to trying the brekkie at your place when I get to Patts in Sept.

MDS.

Hi Daveo you and the lads enjoyed yourselfs out there on the video. I'm coming out on 24th this month and I love playing golf out there. I always play with Lewinski's and love playing in Laemchabang, Greenwood,Green Valley,Crystal Bay,Eastern Star and many more. I'll call in to your cafe for breakfast sometime when I arrive ok. thanks for sharing the video as I enjoyed it. Cheers...

Cheers guys, yes its great out here as you can rely on the weather, even in the rainy season it normally only holds you up for maybe half hour, it can be very hot of course so the caddy will hold your brooly for you.

We play every week and as there is about 25 courses within an hour of Pattaya some are over 2,000 baht + but we use about 8 alternatively and they are all nice courses & a day with cart, caddie & green fee is around the 1000 baht mark.

We dont really play serious golf as you can see from the videos the aim is to have a fun day, there are plenty of Pattaya societies where you can play serious golf and wim a few baht.

Look forward to meeting you guys in the future.

Cheers Dave

Cheers guys, yes its great out here as you can rely on the weather, even in the rainy season it normally only holds you up for maybe half hour, it can be very hot of course so the caddy will hold your brooly for you.

We play every week and as there is about 25 courses within an hour of Pattaya some are over 2,000 baht + but we use about 8 alternatively and they are all nice courses & a day with cart, caddie & green fee is around the 1000 baht mark.

We dont really play serious golf as you can see from the videos the aim is to have a fun day, there are plenty of Pattaya societies where you can play serious golf and wim a few baht.

Look forward to meeting you guys in the future.

Cheers Dave

You can count on it Dave, see you soon.

I have not, I think if you see the prices unless your on a one off or have plenty of baht you maybe will not want to also.

Yeah I figured they might be a little pricey in Phuket. I will be in Pattaya for a little while though, hopefully I can get a round in. Which of the Pattaya courses would you say is the nicest?

Yeah I figured they might be a little pricey in Phuket. I will be in Pattaya for a little while though, hopefully I can get a round in. Which of the Pattaya courses would you say is the nicest?

Laemchabang without a doubt, you must play there while you are in Pattaya as its a fabulous course and you won't be sorry trust me.......

Looking forward to going on a canterbury tales tour when i'm next over, alas not till Nov! my kind of style - golf is for having a laugh with some mates, not for taking seriously - otherwise as mark twain would say it risks "spoiling a nice walk".

just one question - do any of the clubs you play have massage (of the legit kind!) facilities in the club house ? I'm usually knackered after 18 holes, though don't play with a buggy here in blighty as it's too bloody expensive. A proper massage and a few beers afterwards would be just perfect finish to the day..

Laemchabang without a doubt, you must play there while you are in Pattaya as its a fabulous course and you won't be sorry trust me.......

Thanks, will do... how far in advanced do tee times have to be booked for here? Cost per round?

[/quot

The course I like best is Siam old course (not Plantation). The conditions are fabulous. Then stop at the Butterfly Bar on the way back to Pattaya. Burapaph? (spelling) is another good one.

• 2 years later...

Most courses have legitamite massage facilities and good food but they all vary.

You can find a list of golf courses and reviews on http://www.golfasian.com/golf-courses/