Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

bar girls busted

Mike Asia

http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.asp?Folder=16&IdArticle=18078

Waiting for customers, killing time

Early on Thursday morning, the Pattaya Police were inspecting the entertainment venues in Pattaya area, to enforce the ban of selling of whisky and other alcoholic drinks during the start of Buddhist Lent. Passing a beer bar on Pattaya’s Soi 10, the Police observed a group of 7 bar girls sitting and waiting for customers. While waiting, they were gambling with Dominos,so the police suddenly approached them and seized one set of Dominos and some cash. All of the gamblers confessed to Police that they had nothing to do while hanging around, so they killed time playing Dominos, until the Police caught them. All the lady gamblers were taken to the Pattaya Police Station, and face an appearance in Court.

So is this really the season of Bhudda? Or is it April Fool's Day in Pattaya?

If this is for real, it is very encouraging to see the local forces of law and order are so keen and busy, leaving the streets free for the seriously nefarious to roam the streets getting on with the business of pickpocketing and bag grabbing.

I mean seriously, I had read about the no gambling policy but could not take it seriously. If this is true, what next?

No late bars. No ST rooms? No prostitution.

Scary. TR

TERENCE RETURNS ASAP

So is this really the season of Bhudda? Or is it April Fool's Day in Pattaya?

If this is for real, it is very encouraging to see the local forces of law and order are so keen and busy, leaving the streets free for the seriously nefarious to roam the streets getting on with the business of pickpocketing and bag grabbing.

I mean seriously, I had read about the no gambling policy but could not take it seriously. If this is true, what next?

No late bars. No ST rooms? No prostitution.

Scary. TR

ita a National Religious holiday and part of that is the restrictions as you mentioned.I think while your here you should respect that.If you dont like the fact that all that is not allowed during your stay here,i suggest you dont vacation here during this holiday.It happens every year check your calander

I think they should lock them up and throw away the key. When will these heinous crimes in Pattaya ever end? I guess the law on jaywalking will soon be enforced.

post-26782-124779666493_thumb.gif

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........

ita a National Religious holiday and part of that is the restrictions as you mentioned.I think while your here you should respect that.If you dont like the fact that all that is not allowed during your stay here,i suggest you dont vacation here during this holiday.It happens every year check your calander

Get orf your high horse mate.

Try living here when under everybodies eyes people are openly drinking in the police owned bars.

You can see the idocy in it when the cops book TG playing dominno's

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

Try living here when under everybodies eyes people are openly drinking in the police owned bars.

Well said mate! :)

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

I know that bar and the farang owner he's away at the moment I drink there sometiimes the two bar either side are owned by cops (fact)yet another good piece of policework lol

Just so everybody understands, dominos can be played anywhere in thailand, however it's the fact that the bar ladies were gambling with the game that cought the officer's attention. Gambling laws have always been enforced in Thailand, as it is a disease that will ruin the lives of the less fortunate (which are plentiful in Thailand), so the police do their best to keep it enforced to protect the Thai society.

Edited by rezbin

"Great souls are they who see that spiritual is stronger than material force, that thoughts rule the world." - Emerson

Its not only the girls who are bored and a bit short of money.

I guess the cops are filling in time and making a few extra baht by doing stuff like this.

Still it does seem a bit dumb of the girls to openly gamble in the street.

I've seen it done in plenty of bars, but they usually have the sense to keep their money in their pockets and only payup when no one is looking.

Where can I find a calendar with all the Thai holidays in it?

Cause I was blocked too on damn Buddha holidays in Patong and BKK.

But all the bloody tailor shops were still open. Why don't they close those damn shops, too? ;-)

Sounds to me like the boys in brown didn't get any kick back...

just looking out for there mates

I knew this would happen.... first they ban smoking. Next gambling. Then?????????

http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.asp?Folder=16&IdArticle=18078

Waiting for customers, killing time

Early on Thursday morning, the Pattaya Police were inspecting the entertainment venues in Pattaya area, to enforce the ban of selling of whisky and other alcoholic drinks during the start of Buddhist Lent. Passing a beer bar on Pattaya’s Soi 10, the Police observed a group of 7 bar girls sitting and waiting for customers. While waiting, they were gambling with Dominos,so the police suddenly approached them and seized one set of Dominos and some cash. All of the gamblers confessed to Police that they had nothing to do while hanging around, so they killed time playing Dominos, until the Police caught them. All the lady gamblers were taken to the Pattaya Police Station, and face an appearance in Court.